SportsWrath

Vanderjagt visits Dallas; close to signing

Pizan

From DallasCowboys.com they reported Vanderjagt is visiting.

Rumors that are out and about are that he is very close to signing with them.

If this happens the Cowboys will shore up their biggest weakness from last season with the NFLs most accruate kicker. This would also give them the 'T.O.' of kickers to go along with the real T.O.

KFFL.com just reported. Remember where you heard it first, suckas!

Cowboys | Team close to a deal with Vanderjagt

Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:02:44 -0800

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports the Dallas Cowboys appeared to be closing in on a contract agreement with free agent PK Mike Vanderjagt (Colts).

Good...The guys not clutch....Did you see the way he chocked against Pit,I mean that wasnt even close...and that wasnt the first time he chocked with the game on the line, He did it against NE too....Let me paint you a picture...We are leading Dallas by 2 points and they have the ball on our 20 with 1 second left Van line up for the kick, Good snap, Good Hold, Giants win by 2, Cause Van shit his pants :clap:

Good...The guys not clutch....Did you see the way he chocked against Pit,I mean that wasnt even close...and that wasnt the first time he chocked with the game on the line, He did it against NE too....Let me paint you a picture...We are leading Dallas by 2 points and they have the ball on our 20 with 1 second left Van line up for the kick, Good snap, Good Hold, Giants win by 2, Cause Van shit his pants :clap:

Easy now, we dont exactly have the most clutch kicker either.

Now its official

Cowboys | Vanderjagt signed

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:05:37 -0800

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Dallas Cowboys have signed free agent PK Mike Vanderjagt (Colts). According to league sources, Vanderjagt signed a three-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not available, but it's believed the contract is worth about $2 million annually.

So you're saying you'd rather the Cowboys have Vanderjagt than the collection of stiffs they employed last season? :unsure: