SportsWrath

The Gospel according to SI proclaims that for 2008.....

boohyah

Giants will finish 9-7. "3rd" in the Div.

Behind Dallas needless to say, who are 2nd behind the Eagles!!!!

We will make the playoffs mind you, where we will be dumped out by the Vikings in the 1st round.

And furthermore, the Eagles will make the Superbowl.

However the craziness ends there, they will lose to the Pats.

Other notes, they indicate that Dave Tollefson is the starter for Osi, so obvious this went to press before the Kiwi news came out.

Peter King picked his top 50 players. Osi is 24, Eli 30 and Tuck 31. However, that list takes a huge crap when TO is listed in the 40's along with Ed Reed. Oh yes, Romo is 19, because he failed as GOD last year.

This is the only edition of SI i buy along with the year end edition anymore, it's about the only edition worth reading but the football reporting in it has been shockingly inconsistant. Len Pasquerelli is so much more even keel at ESPN. King is too much of a politician now and DR Z is just a clown at this stage.

Z has been a clown for awhile now. Even if I have read every single article on the web AND his article is devoted to the Giants I won't read it.

And according to their website the Giants win in the first round over Tampa and lose to Minnesota in the second round. Which I could see happening, something about that team makes them Eli killers.

Z has been a clown for awhile now. Even if I have read every single article on the web AND his article is devoted to the Giants I won't read it.

And according to their website the Giants win in the first round over Tampa and lose to Minnesota in the second round. Which I could see happening, something about that team makes them Eli killers.

You are correct Lube, you're always correcting me, damn you man, damn you!. You're my write in vote for biggest douchebag. :furious::furious: