SportsWrath

Heilman

GorillaNJ

The amount of blown saves by this team is mind boggling to me. Factor in Wagners 7 with the garbage that goes out there now and you see why they are a barely(thanks to a 10 game win streak) an over .500 team.

2009 pen needs work, like a COMPLETE overhaul.

Still another problem is that they leave too many guys on base. Wright with a lead off double in the 7th or 8th and they get nothing. They cannot score late in a game. If they didn't blow so many teams, we would be watching a first place team but now a third place team. I guess Delgado is back to his old self.

who cares at this point. its all gonna come down to the last 3 weeks and maybe we can do what the phils did last year (magically have our godawful pen turn around). if not then its football season and there'll be plenty of changes.

Still another problem is that they leave too many guys on base. Wright with a lead off double in the 7th or 8th and they get nothing. They cannot score late in a game. If they didn't blow so many teams, we would be watching a first place team but now a third place team. I guess Delgado is back to his old self.

Well stats say Mets are 4th in the league in runs/game and stats never lie. Just look at how they tell us how awesome Johan Santana has been. ;)

I hear ya on the offense today, but come on. 5-1 lead against the awful Pirates, a team off a killer road trip forced to come here for one day? I cannot blame the offense for today, 5 runs against that team HAS TO BE ENOUGH!