SportsWrath

New blog guys!

RandolphScott

You're being a little tough on the bullpen. Going in to tonight, they have a 3.57 ERA as a whole. That's not shabby. Smith, Feliciano, and Sanchez combined for 1 hit in 3 innings and no runs against the best team in the NL. Of course, Heilman and Sosa have been terrible, but I have to believe Heilman will get out of this funk.

That being said, good call about the Mets in the desert. Quality start for Maine, and the Mets bats did a good job. Jose nearly hit for the cycle, David Wright was a triple short of his own cycle, and Church also went deep. Even Delgado had a couple of hits. And Alou is back! Great news for the Mets. The only negative about tonight is that Beltran again went hitless. His average is now lower than Delgado's, at .204. That is dismal. It's the Mendoza line watch for Beltran, never good. Hopefully he can get going soon, but it's going to be tough because the next two days we go against former Cy Young winner Brandon Webb followed by Dan Haren.

Good job on the blog.

You're being a little tough on the bullpen. Going in to tonight, they have a 3.57 ERA as a whole. That's not shabby. Smith, Feliciano, and Sanchez combined for 1 hit in 3 innings and no runs against the best team in the NL. Of course, Heilman and Sosa have been terrible, but I have to believe Heilman will get out of this funk.

That being said, good call about the Mets in the desert. Quality start for Maine, and the Mets bats did a good job. Jose nearly hit for the cycle, David Wright was a triple short of his own cycle, and Church also went deep. Even Delgado had a couple of hits. And Alou is back! Great news for the Mets. The only negative about tonight is that Beltran again went hitless. His average is now lower than Delgado's, at .204. That is dismal. It's the Mendoza line watch for Beltran, never good. Hopefully he can get going soon, but it's going to be tough because the next two days we go against former Cy Young winner Brandon Webb followed by Dan Haren.

Good job on the blog.

My friend Mr. Met posted the stuff about the bullpen.

I posted "the September stench still lingers"

WHat a piece of shit read that was

:P:P:P J/K In fact.

I agree with almost all of what you say and think you are being too kind to this bullpen. It was cited about the bullpens ERA which IMO is about as relevant as Wagners big mouth. The real telling problem with this bullpen has been the amount of INHERITED runners allowed to score. Sure their 3.57 ERA aint that bad, but when you consider they are allowing an enormous amount of inherited runners to score it actually sucks ass.

Also agree about Reyes, although I can do without the antics.

Good read GG :TU:

New update dudes.

lol i feel like i just read a post by xxi.

Good stuff though. At the same time if ollie picks it up big time its hard to say billy had nothing to do with it.

lol i feel like i just read a post by xxi.

Good stuff though. At the same time if ollie picks it up big time its hard to say billy had nothing to do with it.

Sure did. I'd like him to write for us if he can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...