SportsWrath

Mets (3-4) vs. Phillies (4-5) Rubber Match

RandolphScott

Look at xxi response, hope you enjoy all those horseshit calls us Mets

fans have been going through. ;)

Darling...everybody goes thru horseshit calls.

Rarely are they game deciding horseshit calls though.

Darling...everybody goes thru horseshit calls.

Rarely are they game deciding horseshit calls though.

:LMAO: Every call affects a games out come. That was a VERY close call. If the call went against the Mets, we would all be pissed and you'd be doing a little crowing today. I'm sure things will even out with the other 16 games to be played.

Thanks for clearing me up on the calls affecting a game... :huh:

Congrats for the win and taking the series. See, I don't only "crow", I can be humble as well.

We'll getcha next time. ;)

Here comes Schoenwise to blow it.

Oy Vey, hand that man some more HGH.

If i were a Philly fan 'Hey schoenweis, take some more roids you cheating fuck".

You gotta give it to the man. He came in, pitched well and got the job done. He got a huge double play ball, and his teammates actually were able to miraculously complete the play without a bone headed mistake. That helps. I have this feeling that he is gonna get his shit together and have a good year for us.

You also have to tip your cap to Billy Wagner. He struck out 2 of their best hitters and looked impressive doing it. Sure he walked Utley, but so what. I'd rather the guy walk than hurt us with his bat, and it didn't hurt the team in the end so who cares.

Fun game to watch I thought.

2 Observations: 1. David Wright always seems to walk in a big spot, which is nice, but a little frustrating when you are looking for the big hit. Beltran ALWAYS strikes out in clutch situations.

Thanks for clearing me up on the calls affecting a game... :huh:

Congrats for the win and taking the series. See, I don't only "crow", I can be humble as well.

We'll getcha next time. ;)

Remember the Marlon Anderson "intereference" last year? Very BS and cost the Mets a game, which btwwas what they blew the div by, a game.