SportsWrath

And with the first pick in the 2006 NBA draft the

JJ Redick

The knicks traded there lottery pick away to chicago for eddy curry, which sucks major ass. :furious::doh::TD: The only first rounder the knicks have is the spurs' draft pick, which also sucks major ass cause they're gonna be in the upper 20's :furious:

i think thats the point... redick wont go till around the 20s i think. no true position. i'm a borderline knicks fan right now the way they've been playing, and drafting redick would make me hate the nba even more

i think thats the point... redick wont go till around the 20s i think. no true position. i'm a borderline knicks fan right now the way they've been playing, and drafting redick would make me hate the nba even more

No, his point was that the knicks had the #1 overall draft pick, and were going to use it on jj reddick. The knicks don't have the overall #1 draft pick; Therefore, we will not pick jj redick with it. And he's not going to fall that far.

Your pathetic if you only like a team because they do good, too.

The knicks traded there lottery pick away to chicago for eddy curry, which sucks major ass. :furious::doh::TD: The only first rounder the knicks have is the spurs' draft pick, which also sucks major ass cause they're gonna be in the upper 20's :furious:

Id rather have Curry then any other prospect this year...who do you want Rudy Gay? the next Tim Thomas

No, his point was that the knicks had the #1 overall draft pick, and were going to use it on jj reddick. The knicks don't have the overall #1 draft pick; Therefore, we will not pick jj redick with it. And he's not going to fall that far.

Your pathetic if you only like a team because they do good, too.

i'm a borderline nba fan, let alone knicks fan. i follow the knicks but these few yeras have been unbearable. i'll stick to college basketball until they interest me a l ittle more, the teamd oesnt even give a shit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Chicago with KLnicks pick will pick 2nd...and has the right to switch number ones in 07 (Curry Trade) with the Knicks. :doh:

yea, that's the part of the trade that was killin me. I dnt rly care about this years #2 because it's a poor draft and we still have 2 #1 picks in the 20's. But, it's gonna suck next year when they get another top lottery pick. Chicago is on pace to be buildin another dynasty. They need to find another jordanesc player, i think gordon may be that guy for them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...