SportsWrath

No Talk on Arod?

Virginia Giant

Yeah, prove it first. Those are my thoughts. This country still is innocent until proven guilty right?

:LMAO: Since when? Since syringes were thrown at Bonds? Since Ivan Rodruiguez and Juan Gonzalez were thrown into the speculation? Face it, there were very few people on this message board willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt prior to the Mitchell Report.

:LMAO: Since when? Since syringes were thrown at Bonds? Since Ivan Rodruiguez and Juan Gonzalez were thrown into the speculation? Face it, there were very few people on this message board willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt prior to the Mitchell Report.

funny you mention the Mitchell report. Well, I'm sure when Arod is exposed, half the Red Sox will be also. How's that for :LMAO:?

funny you mention the Mitchell report. Well, I'm sure when Arod is exposed, half the Red Sox will be also. How's that for :LMAO:?

For me? Wouldn't affect me one iota if Arod or any Red sock was named. You still on this kick that me and Mckeef are in cahhots and plotting against you?

I was just trying to get an interesting topic going, cause personally I was on board with the thought Arod never juiced, but when Canseco said he was shocked his name wasn't on the report, that kinda got my attention. Cause like it or not, Jose is the most credible man alive concerning steroid use in baseball And now Rocker is saying they were instructed how to safely use roids.

For me? Wouldn't affect me one iota if Arod or any Red sock was named. You still on this kick that me and Mckeef are in cahhots and plotting against you?

I was just trying to get an interesting topic going, cause personally I was on board with the thought Arod never juiced, but when Canseco said he was shocked his name wasn't on the report, that kinda got my attention. Cause like it or not, Jose is the most credible man alive concerning steroid use in baseball And now Rocker is saying they were instructed how to safely use roids.

Ok, lets say for sake argument Arod was instructed how to use a syringe safely. Does that mean he did juice, or he was just curious? Sounds funny, but that's what will be said and until anyone can say they saw him juice, it holds no water.

Ok, lets say for sake argument Arod was instructed how to use a syringe safely. Does that mean he did juice, or he was just curious? Sounds funny, but that's what will be said and until anyone can say they saw him juice, it holds no water.

None of it holds water. Nobody said they saw Pudge or Juan juice, but the general concensus was they used, and this is going back before the Canseco book.

Of course, maybe Arod just wanted B-12 and lidocain shots. :unsure: