SportsWrath

Holy shit!

so-cal dub

Guys I just woke up from halftime. I dreamt the Giants beat Dallas, then went on to look superior against the Packers in Lambo...In Lambo! :LMAO: oh, it didnt stop there... nope. We were ousted by the media and everyone we know who weren't Giants fans. We were a footnote in the Patriots season... But, get this, we went on to dominate the Patriots and ruin their perfect season. Wow, what a dream it was. I'm just glad the Giants are still in this against the Cowboys....

Guys I just woke up from halftime. I dreamt the Giants beat Dallas, then went on to look superior against the Packers in Lambo...In Lambo! :LMAO: oh, it didnt stop there... nope. We were ousted by the media and everyone we know who weren't Giants fans. We were a footnote in the Patriots season... But, get this, we went on to dominate the Patriots and ruin their perfect season. Wow, what a dream it was. I'm just glad the Giants are still in this against the Cowboys....

Funny... I had the EXACT same dream! :confused:

I had dreams prior to the Super Bowl that we actually beat them and I woke up pissed off. I have not woken up since, please pinch me because this really did not happen. Did it?

Frank Caliendo was the only one to pick us during the playoffs and picked us once for the Super Bowl. As what xxi-xxiv-xxlii said, i am still on cloud 9.