SportsWrath

Anyone going to the parade tomorrow?

gateb

I went early and stood along Park Row in front of J & R Music World; right across from City Hall Park. It was getting packed by the time I left around 11:15am (could not stay longer as indicated above). They had everyone corralled into sections with those barriers....and there were way more than 200 cops out there. I saw at least two CONDOR Teams with the cops decked out in full body armor, helmets and M-16's standing next to their armored cars. I did not see any cops armed with riot batons but I am sure they were there somewhere.

Bought some hats and t-shirts from the vendors. A lot of them were trying to sell knock offs for top dollar. Anything more than 5 dollars for a hat or t-shirt I just moved on. Took some crowd shots; shots of confetti being tossed out windows; and of the Giants' buses' heading down to Battery Park. Will post any that are decent. I hope the guys that stayed had a good time.

GolfingKid insulted me by saying I looked like RW McQuarters (Groucho Marx: I resemble that remark <_< ). I will have you understand that I do not run back punts and/or interceptions like a wild gumby character...thankyou. That being said I wish I could steal his identity for the next two weeks because there was/is plenty of tang for any Giant (or Giants hanger on ) who wants some. :)

<_< I was on TV on NY 1

Yeah you had an interview, pan shot or screaming crowd shot? Too bad I was too fucked up with the work situation...otherwise I would have tried to link up with you, Nas (get up off your knees and tuck the blanket away) and Gorilla (where's my beer bitch.) to name a few who said they were going down there. I got a few crowd shots thats about it....and the Giants buses going down. If anything we all got to do a Giants Draft Day or something where we can all hang and meet for a day, or more....u reading this GGirl and Jersey Giant. :)

Yeah you had an interview, pan shot or screaming crowd shot? Too bad I was too fucked up with the work situation...otherwise I would have tried to link up with you, Nas (get up off your knees and tuck the blanket away) and Gorilla (where's my beer bitch.) to name a few who said they were going down there. I got a few crowd shots thats about it....and the Giants buses going down. If anything we all got to do a Giants Draft Day or something where we can all hang and meet for a day, or more....u reading this GGirl and Jersey Giant. :)

I wasn't being interviewed so it had to be the pan shot. I was wearing a Giants hat

with a poppie in it, near Rector St.

I took the A train to Chambers St (Yes, I wasn't even close to where I actually

watched the parade) and this very nice guy with dreads struck up a conversation

with me on it.