SportsWrath

NFL EXPERIENCE

BIGBLUE01

Just got back, my son and I. Pretty cool stuff, I didnt go in 96'. They had a lot of stuff, did just about all of it. Roy Williams was there signing autographs along with Steve Smith (Carolina). My son bought a ball and had Smith sign it, and then walked in front of Willimas, and my son and I did a little renactment of a horse collar tackle....lol had to do it. :rolleyes: There definatley more Giant fans than anything, it was great.

What cracked me up the most was Carson Palmer. There was a trivia glas boothe, that you couls tep into and answer trivia questions on the mic in front of everyone. Every 3 or 4 people, pne of the atheltes would get in and answer some. Plamer got in, and one of his questions was, "how many players on the Cincinnati Bengals team, have the last name Johnson?"

He got it wrong. :LMAO:

The answer is 3, he said two. :doh:

Just got back, my son and I. Pretty cool stuff, I didnt go in 96'. They had a lot of stuff, did just about all of it. Roy Williams was there signing autographs along with Steve Smith (Carolina). My son bought a ball and had Smith sign it, and then walked in front of Willimas, and my son and I did a little renactment of a horse collar tackle....lol had to do it. :rolleyes: There definatley more Giant fans than anything, it was great.

What cracked me up the most was Carson Palmer. There was a trivia glas boothe, that you couls tep into and answer trivia questions on the mic in front of everyone. Every 3 or 4 people, pne of the atheltes would get in and answer some. Plamer got in, and one of his questions was, "how many players on the Cincinnati Bengals team, have the last name Johnson?"

He got it wring. :LMAO:

The answer is 3, he said two. :doh:

The question should have been "how many Cincinnati Bengals were arrested

last year."