SportsWrath

Peter King Disses a Pats Fan

Lubeck

From TMQB

GIVE JOSH MCDANIELS SOME RESPECT. From Vince Chase, of Winchester, N.H. "Giving your 'Coach of the Week' to Kevin Gilbride is lame when Josh McDaniels recognizes that his passing game isn't working so he goes three-tight end power-running and smacks the vaunted and injury-free Chargers defense right in the mouth. Not only did McDaniels have the guts to take the ball out of the hands of the league MVP, but he had his guys prepared to switch up their offensive philosophy to control the clock and pound their opponent into submission. Now THAT'S coaching.

I'm so surprised you're from New England. So that's coaching, and a guy in charge of a mistake-prone quarterback all season, who, against the league's sixth-rated scoring defense, devises a gameplan that puts 380 turnover-free offensive yards and 23 points on the board in minus-24 wind-chill didn't do a good job Sunday? Vince, there's a whole wide world out there. Expand your horizons.

That my friends is what I call a burn.

Something tells me King was getting annoyed with all the Pats homers emailing him.

I am not surprised Peter King get a lot of hate mail from New England, he loves to attack the Patriots. But I have no idea why anybody would think the NE OC deserved an award this week. Special teams coach absolutely, DC sure. But this was one of the worst offensive performances NE has had all year.

I am not surprised Peter King get a lot of hate mail from New England, he loves to attack the Patriots. But I have no idea why anybody would think the NE OC deserved an award this week. Special teams coach absolutely, DC sure. But this was one of the worst offensive performances NE has had all year.

well I thought Maroney did pretty good and he ran better in the second half. He is the leading rusher for all 4 teams last week.

From TMQB

That my friends is what I call a burn.

Something tells me King was getting annoyed with all the Pats homers emailing him.

Well, God forbid someone fails to heap weekly praise on the Patriots.