SportsWrath

Locked threads

mickeef2

Uh, why? Nobody ever said Red Sox bashing threads couldn't go in the Red Sox forum.

this is the way the section mod wants it run. I am not going to over rule him on this issue. Like I said, you are more than welcome to make a bashing thread in the GD.

Snappy comeback. Not even gonna deny you're the whiny pussy, huh? I guess when it's that obvious, you just accept the fact that you're a homo.

Whiny puss, why would I? Take a look at this thread and you tell me who the whiny pussy is, dickweed.

Better go run to the mod and get this thread locked quick, pussy.

Snappy comeback, dick. But you are right, I have been running to mods so much in the last two days, I should really stop...I wouldn't want them to listen so much, it's not like them. Sorry mods for filling up you IM's.

So, but really tell me, who's the whiny bitch again? Dont you have better things to do like, educate children?:confused: You're sitting at the desk sweating and yelling curses because you're a short pencil dick dweeb who takes the internet too serious. Seek help man.

I take it so serious that I can't deal with things that people say about me on message boards so I try to censor them. DubPussy.

Please show me where I ran to the mods... Please. Then show me how long after that it took for your threads to be locked. If you prove me wrong then, it will in turn prove I am better than you and people love me. *kisses

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some real life things to attend to...like making money and dealing with people on much higher level of humanity than yourself.

You make a lot of sense. -_-

Bottom line is this: You and I have had our issues going way back. At some point in time, I started completely ignoring you. You had a hard time letting go, but eventually you did, and even started replying to my posts, trying to initiate an actual conversation (No, I'm not gonna go back and find examples, but you and I know there's dozens of them out there and that's really all that's important). I still ignored you, not because I held a grudge against you, but because I just think you're a freakin' retard. I guess you eventually got frustrated, or maybe you just never really let go, and started responding to every post of mine again like an obsessed 13-year-old. When I finally respond to you, you run to the mods like a homo. This is not the first time, either.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Now you can go back to responding to all my posts, pussy.

You make a lot of sense. -_-

Bottom line is this: You and I have had our issues going way back. At some point in time, I started completely ignoring you. You had a hard time letting go, but eventually you did, and even started replying to my posts, trying to initiate an actual conversation (No, I'm not gonna go back and find examples, but you and I know there's dozens of them out there and that's really all that's important). I still ignored you, not because I held a grudge against you, but because I just think you're a freakin' retard. I guess you eventually got frustrated, or maybe you just never really let go, and started responding to every post of mine again like an obsessed 13-year-old. When I finally respond to you, you run to the mods like a homo. This is not the first time, either.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Now you can go back to responding to all my posts, pussy.

Yes, it you I desire. Sounds like you're the homo to me. I could care less if you dont respond to my posts..., again I'm not internet obsessed like yourself. I'm still waiting for you prove the point of this thread...show me where I ran to the mods.

Since you insist I'm a pussy, well you know the saying, Dick.