SportsWrath

Can anybody tell me...

same old, same old. They buy the best FA's who don't do shit when they join the team. This offense is so bad right now. The defense has been playing better but still I don't get it either. I had a feeling this would happen. I think the loss of Avery does not help matters. He should be back in a few weeks or less, so I will judge then. If it doesn't work out, I am a Pens fan.

same old, same old. They buy the best FA's who don't do shit when they join the team. This offense is so bad right now. The defense has been playing better but still I don't get it either. I had a feeling this would happen. I think the loss of Avery does not help matters. He should be back in a few weeks or less, so I will judge then. If it doesn't work out, I am a Pens fan.

Avery not being there is a problem, although he doesn't score much you can't put a value on the attitude and swagger he brings to the team.

I think that Renney would be best served however if he stuck Jagr with either Gomez or Drury and left them there for a good 3 weeks.... all of this switching shit back and forth is killing their chances at developing any sense of familiarity.

Straka not skating with Jagr isn't helping either, I am impressed with how well Staal and the rest of the defense is playing.... minus Malik of course.

My only concern is that Don Maloney not being there at this trade deadline will allow James Dolan to use his martinet Glen Sather to land some high priced free agent to be in an attempt to win it all and fail miserably (I've seen this happen once or twice before.)

That is why I find it more and more impossible to root for this team because of James Dolan. I hate him, he has done more wrong than right with this organization. Look at the state of the Knicks, I am not a Knicks fan but it is embarrassing. What were we thinking about being so excited about the two huge deals over the summer? This has happened before and it will probably happen again. You would think that these so called stars would have more goals than Nigel Dawes.

That is why I find it more and more impossible to root for this team because of James Dolan. I hate him, he has done more wrong than right with this organization. Look at the state of the Knicks, I am not a Knicks fan but it is embarrassing. What were we thinking about being so excited about the two huge deals over the summer? This has happened before and it will probably happen again. You would think that these so called stars would have more goals than Nigel Dawes.

Yeah, wasn't last year's team filled with a lot of young talent and look how well they did? How many times does a team with great chemistry, over a lineup of all stars, have to win championships, in every sport, before these GM's and owners start waking up.