SportsWrath

Has anyone gone to a game without a parking pass?

mws44

I have tickets for Sunday's game, but wasn't able to get a parking pass. How early should I get there, and are they being extremely strict with the tailgaiting rules as promised?

I went to the Eagles game. There is a Hotel off of 14W. $20 to park, you can tailgate. There was alot of people hanging out. I think it is the Marriot. You just walk over the bridge and Giant stadium is right there.

If you live in the city, take a NJ Transit bus from Port Authority. It's like 9 bucks, round trip, no traffic, no parking fees, and no waiting to get out of the parking lot after the game. It's the best way to go. If you are anywhere near Queens, I know a really good spot to park your car for free that is only 5 minutes from the PA via the 7 train.

If you live in the city, take a NJ Transit bus from Port Authority. It's like 9 bucks, round trip, no traffic, no parking fees, and no waiting to get out of the parking lot after the game. It's the best way to go. If you are anywhere near Queens, I know a really good spot to park your car for free that is only 5 minutes from the PA via the 7 train.

E train is alot faster to the port authority.

I have tickets for Sunday's game, but wasn't able to get a parking pass. How early should I get there, and are they being extremely strict with the tailgaiting rules as promised?

There's a stop where the shuttle takes you across the street from the Exxon gas station.

If I were you, I'd plan to get to wherever you want to park 1130 at the latest. Worst case scenario is your in the stadium an hour early. And if you are, so what? I'd rather be in the stadium early then doing nothing at home worrying if I'll get to the game at time.