SportsWrath

Sam Madison

Lughead

You Know IF it was not for Sam Madison The Giants new Rookie sensation Arron Ross would probley not be right now. Madison has taken his Roll as the #1 CB and done a complete 180 from last year he has been shutting down other teams #1 receivers since game 3 in turn the other teams are throwing at Ross Knowing he is a rookie and feel they can manipulate him . Yet Ross has held up against them and is evolving into a ball hawk.

Now If James Butler and Girbril Wilson can feed off of Ross and Madison and hold the middle of the field down. We may just have an upper shelf secondary then again it's a work in progress for Spagnuolo and his Defense. It may be a year or two out but I feel we can get what our secondary has been missing for over 10 years ('97 the year Sehorn was injured)

Thoughts?

You make a lot of good points. Madison has truly stepped up his production. Didn't he have a nagging injury last year?

If our secondary needs a year or two to peak, they won't be peaking. Madison is only getting older, and behind Ross our best guy is Dockery. We need to invest in another CB this coming off-season.

You make a lot of good points. Madison has truly stepped up his production. Didn't he have a nagging injury last year?

If our secondary needs a year or two to peak, they won't be peaking. Madison is only getting older, and behind Ross our best guy is Dockery. We need to invest in another CB this coming off-season.

Took the words right outta my mouth. The age of Madison concerns me in that scenario, but he has in fact, done a complete 180.