SportsWrath

John Fox

Lughead

John Fox

Job title: Head Coach

fox-john_hs-07.jpg

Coaching

Taking over a one win team five years ago, John Fox averaged nearly ten wins a year in his first five seasons as head coach. It is a remarkable turnaround, and the Panthers 49 victories during that span ranked as the seventh most in the NFL.

Fox has directed Carolina to two playoff appearances, two NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl in five seasons. In that time, the Panthers compiled a 49-38 overall record, easily making him the winningest coach in franchise history.

In doing so, he also has put his name alongside some of the game's coaching hierarchy with the following achievements:

• The Panthers four consecutive playoff road victories under Fox tied the NFL record held by the Dallas Cowboys under Tom Landry.
  • With four postseason road victories, Fox trails only Landry (seven) and Joe Gibbs (five).
  • In guiding the Panthers to the Super Bowl in 2003, Fox joined Vince Lombardi and Bill Parcells as the only coaches in NFL history to inherit a one-win team and guide it to the playoffs two years later.

Hey Midas how many years does Fox have on his contract? and where can I go to find out which coaches have "X" years on thier contract or up an coming coaches .. just thought you might know is all.

whenever i want to know someone's contract situation i just google their name with the word 'contract', usually you'll find the news article from the past that tells you the exact terms.

as for fox he signed a 5 year extension last season so i dont think we have a shot at him

whenever i want to know someone's contract situation i just google their name with the word 'contract', usually you'll find the news article from the past that tells you the exact terms.

as for fox he signed a 5 year extension last season so i dont think we have a shot at him

DAMN

and thanks BTW