SportsWrath

No way we won that game last night.

njsmalls

I stopped watching after the 7th as did ~90% of Yankee fans.

Man, was I suprised when curiosity got the better of me and I turned the game back on. :o

FUCK YEAH!

If 90% of Yankee fans stopped watching (I just talked to a buddy of mine, another self-professed die hard, who also went to bed in the 7th) then you guys are exactly what fans of every other team say you are.

Anyway, great job by the Yanks and a painful, painful loss for the Sox. We needed to take two out of three this weekend to show we can play with you guys, and I don't see how that's gonna happen now. Looks like the Yanks have Oki's number. I don't often question Francona, but in light of the way the Yankees hit him the last time out, he should've yanked him after the Cano homer. Go to Gagne, good spot for him, and if he can't get out of the jam then you go to Paps.

If 90% of Yankee fans stopped watching (I just talked to a buddy of mine, another self-professed die hard, who also went to bed in the 7th) then you guys are exactly what fans of every other team say you are.

Anyway, great job by the Yanks and a painful, painful loss for the Sox. We needed to take two out of three this weekend to show we can play with you guys, and I don't see how that's gonna happen now. Looks like the Yanks have Oki's number. I don't often question Francona, but in light of the way the Yankees hit him the last time out, he should've yanked him after the Cano homer. Go to Gagne, good spot for him, and if he can't get out of the jam then you go to Paps.

I didnt even get to watch, I had to work. :cwy:

Great game mickeef, we also need to take 2 out of 3 to show that the sweep wasnt a fluke.

..and Generalizations are always right.

I did turn the game back on in the 8th and caught the end of the rally.

Give me a break will ya. I'm not old enough to remember the Yankees of the 80's I was born in '86, ironically in Flushing. Probably 1993 or 94.

Just in time for the Dynasty. Nice. I was born in 1970, so I got to witness the Captain, Thurman Munson. I also had to sit through some brutal years in the 80's and a couple in the 90's. :o