SportsWrath

What a bunch of bullshit!!

OK, sorry but this can't wait until next game. Isbister on goaltender interference??? Are you shitting me? He didn't even touch Miller!!!! Last I checked that's called a screen!!! Did they change VanMassenhitlers mind with that of a beer league ref? They fucking tripped Brodeur the other night and that was allowed (HAHAHA!) but now I guess if you fart while near Miller there is a penalty??? What a load of crap!!!! Also why the hell were Girardi and Tyutin out for the final faceoff & not Roszival & Malik? Furthermore why was Jagr & the first line out there instead of the best defensive fowards we have???? FUCK! I am so goddamn heated it isn't even funny!!! This game should have been over 2-0 & with Buffalo facing elimination Sunday, instead we get hosed by the refs!!

This series should read:

Buffalo-2

Rangers-2

On Ice Officials-2

FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!

:furious: :explode: :furious: :explode: :furious: :explode: :furious: :explode: :furious: :explode:

OK, sorry but this can't wait until next game. Isbister on goaltender interference??? Are you shitting me? He didn't even touch Miller!!!! Last I checked that's called a screen!!! Did they change VanMassenhitlers mind with that of a beer league ref? They fucking tripped Brodeur the other night and that was allowed (HAHAHA!) but now I guess if you fart while near Miller there is a penalty??? What a load of crap!!!! Also why the hell were Girardi and Tyutin out for the final faceoff & not Roszival & Malik? Furthermore why was Jagr & the first line out there instead of the best defensive fowards we have???? FUCK! I am so goddamn heated it isn't even funny!!! This game should have been over 2-0 & with Buffalo facing elimination Sunday, instead we get hosed by the refs!!

This series should read:

Buffalo-2

Rangers-2

On Ice Officials-2

FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!

:furious: :explode: :furious: :explode: :furious: :explode: :furious: :explode: :furious: :explode:

The reason that the first line was out there was because they iced the puck and where unable to change their line, I would have had Betts Ortie and Isibister out there for the final minute but hey what are you going to do. We have showed that in no way is Buffalo a better team than us, the Isibister call was a bunch of BS, but Ryan Miller threwhis arms up in the air and they made the call. The best team will prevail I am not that worried(as long as we can get a fair game call, which seems to be very hard to find) the hardest part is the wait.

how about the bullshit in this afternoons game? This is unbelievable. The refs calls have been outrageous. No holding call leads to a Buffalo goal. They call one on Callahan which obviously was not one that should have been called. Christ, the refs blew this one.