SportsWrath

New York Mets @ Arizona Diamondbacks

Blue Jeans

I am glad the Braves appear to be back in contention, their shittiness in 2006 almost made me forget how much I fucking hate them, their redneck nascar comes first loving fans and their stupid announcers and Bobby Cox and Chipper Jones and ted Turner and Hanoi Jane and well you get the point!

Hanoi Jane found God and Ted found out it wasn't him.

Well, I'm in Arizona this weekend visiting my fiancee's brother who just had a baby and we got to go to the game last night. That stadium is beautiful. There are a couple of minor adjustment that could be made (we sat in the bleachers in left field under the overhang and couldn't hear any of the stuff on the PA system, or see high fly balls). The way they have the food stations set up is great. You can get a hot dog and still see the field because they are arranged around 1 open walkway with a railing.

The fans there give out kind of a wierd vibe, like they don't know what the hell is going on. They only cheer when the screen tells them to, and that happens when there own pitcher has 3-1 counts. :huh: All in all is was a really cool experience, there were tons of Mets fans there and we took the day once again.

Well, I'm in Arizona this weekend visiting my fiancee's brother who just had a baby and we got to go to the game last night. That stadium is beautiful. : All in all is was a really cool experience, there were tons of Mets fans there and we took the day once again.

I was at that game also. I went to Arizona for a week and got to see the Mets Thu & Sat. I loved the stadium also. We went to Alice Coopers Cooperstown bar before the game. I like stadiums that have places to go nearby. I hope the new Mets stadium will have restaurants in the area. What I really appreciated was that no one yelled or clapped until the National Anthem was over. At Shea and most sports events, the cheering starts well before the last line. There were lots of Mets fans there. It was great.

I was at that game also. I went to Arizona for a week and got to see the Mets Thu & Sat. I loved the stadium also. We went to Alice Coopers Cooperstown bar before the game. I like stadiums that have places to go nearby. I hope the new Mets stadium will have restaurants in the area. What I really appreciated was that no one yelled or clapped until the National Anthem was over. At Shea and most sports events, the cheering starts well before the last line. There were lots of Mets fans there. It was great.

That's cool man. We were over by the Cooperstown bar on Sat. but we didn't go in cuz it looked a little crowded. That is real nice though how they have all the outdoor bars and resturants all around the stadium. Real cool atmosphere.

That's cool man. We were over by the Cooperstown bar on Sat. but we didn't go in cuz it looked a little crowded.

It was crowded but we got a table outside - right next to the speakers. The band was pretty loud and not that good.