SportsWrath

New York Mets @ Arizona Diamondbacks

Blue Jeans

I hate later games. I wont be able to stay up the whole night to watch this game.

i def hear that...i love this park though. i know the dbacks are much improved this year, but we usually light them up in this ballpark. i can't wait to get this shit started!

1. Damien Easily wins the game with a 3 run homerun, then David Wright puts it out of reach with another 3 run homer

THE OTHER WAY.

David is finally out of it, that ball was launched.

I just watched the replay. That swing looked nice and level.

1. Damien Easily wins the game with a 3 run homerun, then David Wright puts it out of reach with another 3 run homer

THE OTHER WAY.

David is finally out of it, that ball was launched.

Agreed. I knew he was out of it even when he went 0-4. The grounder to first base believe it or not really showed me he was out of the slump. Hit it hard the other way, had a smooth level swing. Just like last year.

The home run is just a confirmation of it.

Nice win!

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, what happened?

Endy almost made another amazing HR stealing catch, but some kid with a box of popcorn reached for the ball and knocked it out of Endy's glove and back onto the field. Problem was that the ump said that the popcorn box touched the ball and so it was ruled a HR. Endy got a minor injury on the play from the contact with the wall but he ran off okay. Guess it was all okay though cause Wagner got the save on an amazing DP and a great call from the 1st Base ump.

Endy almost made another amazing HR stealing catch, but some kid with a box of popcorn reached for the ball and knocked it out of Endy's glove and back onto the field. Problem was that the ump said that the popcorn box touched the ball and so it was ruled a HR. Endy got a minor injury on the play from the contact with the wall but he ran off okay. Guess it was all okay though cause Wagner got the save on an amazing DP and a great call from the 1st Base ump.

Wow. fucking gay. And I do believe that is fan interference.

It was over the wall so fan interference doesn't apply. Honestly I wouldn't have cared if the kid just caught the ball. My issue was that he knocked the ball away from Endy like he was playing defense or something. :brooding:

good win, 8 games over .500 :clap:

These Braves are pissing me off and how come everytime I see their highlights it seems that they are playing at home? Do they actually play road games?

nope

good win, 8 games over .500 :clap:

These Braves are pissing me off and how come everytime I see their highlights it seems that they are playing at home? Do they actually play road games?

id rather them play more at home now then in september.

I am glad the Braves appear to be back in contention, their shittiness in 2006 almost made me forget how much I fucking hate them, their redneck nascar comes first loving fans and their stupid announcers and Bobby Cox and Chipper Jones and ted Turner and Hanoi Jane and well you get the point!