SportsWrath

A-rod wins the game....

NYHC GIANT

..And who pushes him out of the dugout for a curtain call???? Jeter! :clap::clap:

another example of Jeter trying to make Arod look bad. Derek knows that a homer in game 4 of the regular season does not erase all the past post season failures of Arod, thus he sends him out there and the real fans will say. "sit the fuck down, stop celebrating like you just won the WS and continue to play you egomanical cock sucker". Its a win/win for Jeter, brilliant if you ask me :TU:

another example of Jeter trying to make Arod look bad. Derek knows that a homer in game 4 of the regular season does not erase all the past post season failures of Arod, thus he sends him out there and the real fans will say. "sit the fuck down, stop celebrating like you just won the WS and continue to play you egomanical cock sucker". Its a win/win for Jeter, brilliant if you ask me :TU:

I think you may be reading too much into the situation.

Also, our pitching is fucking miserable right now. We haven't had any starter go past 5 innings. <_<

A-Rod goes deep today again...what's gotten into him, or maybe what's left him?

Ever considered that he just got pissed off and trained himself? I heard he worked on leg work over the winter to improve his running game as well. He could've tinkered with his stance from last season or at least reinforced what he does best. He is a god damn amazing player.

Real fans will not think that about him.

Real fans will not think that about him.

No? So the real fans will love him and then boo him the next time he fucks up? Best line I heard all weekend was by Buster Olney(a man whose career was made and defined by his beat coverage of the Yanks from 1994-2001) when he said. "Arod can win all the non pressure games in April he wants, just like he did in Seattle and later in Texas, but until he proves to the fans of NY that he can do it on the big stage, 6 months from now no one will care about this win".

Coming from Buster, a man who was there for the 4of 6 run I take that as gospel, he gets it.

No? So the real fans will love him and then boo him the next time he fucks up? Best line I heard all weekend was by Buster Olney(a man whose career was made and defined by his beat coverage of the Yanks from 1994-2001) when he said. "Arod can win all the non pressure games in April he wants, just like he did in Seattle and later in Texas, but until he proves to the fans of NY that he can do it on the big stage, 6 months from now no one will care about this win".

Coming from Buster, a man who was there for the 4of 6 run I take that as gospel, he gets it.

I mean those morons who boo the guy constantly are not fans. Anyone who knows baseball, knows that A Rod is an outstanding player and would kill to have him on their team. These are the same morons that boo'ed Rivera and Jeter at one point.

I mean those morons who boo the guy constantly are not fans. Anyone who knows baseball, knows that A Rod is an outstanding player and would kill to have him on their team. These are the same morons that boo'ed Rivera and Jeter at one point.

I would love him on my team, he could play an awesome 2b :TU:

No doubt he is a great player, I think he simply is just a dick and a hard guy to like

I would love him on my team, he could play an awesome 2b :TU:

No doubt he is a great player, I think he simply is just a dick and a hard guy to like

C'mon you're the second Mets fan on this board who said he should play 2B for them. You really would want him to learn another position and commit shitloads of errors in the process? I don't think he would want to be in New York anymore if he leaves the Yankees. I'm sure when he's commiting those errors you'll have plenty of dumb Mets fans booing him too.

I agree what Olney said, up to a point.

If A-Rod keeps getting this hits in pressure situations it will build up his confidence for later in the year.

Much like a reliever is used in mop up duty, once used in a tough situation he will eventually adapt.

C'mon you're the second Mets fan on this board who said he should play 2B for them. You really would want him to learn another position and commit shitloads of errors in the process? I don't think he would want to be in New York anymore if he leaves the Yankees. I'm sure when he's commiting those errors you'll have plenty of dumb Mets fans booing him too.

dude its a joke, in all actuality AROD does not fit into what the Mets want to do as they have both a 3B and SS who are considerably younger and under contract. Does not mean they are better, its just that that fit is better for them now. If Arod leaves, he will leave NY altogether.

Arod will go to SF to fill Bonds shoes and he will be worshipped or (if he's smart) he goes to a home run friendly park where he can quietly hit 35-40 hr's for the next 10 years and set the record.

My guess is he will play in California, only to a team wearing Red or Blue, not orange and definetly not green.

dude its a joke, in all actuality AROD does not fit into what the Mets want to do as they have both a 3B and SS who are considerably younger and under contract. Does not mean they are better, its just that that fit is better for them now. If Arod leaves, he will leave NY altogether.

Sorry, the internet is a tough place to pick up on sarcasm. :ph34r: