SportsWrath

What do you guys think about LaVar Arrington leaving the Skins...

Plax 4 Prez

God....Look at my sig...Eli is the son of God...No way Eli is Lavars son, This is unless his wife was cheating on him....Being god wouldn't he know his wife was cheating on him?

So back on topic :P

I would love to sign him...I just get the impression that he is on a mission :flex:

Yeah, a mission to destroy the Redskins, and be a reason why we destroy thr 'Skins

I still don't think this is the kind of guy we need here. I'd rather get a mid-level young guy and draft LB in the first. I mean, if we're going to get a player who's going to blow assignments, let's at least get a rookie that will hopefully grow out of it.

Spend the money on a safety and maybe a DT(replacing Robbins--if he shows up out of shape again).

Youth and experience has to be in balance. We've got experience at LB, youth in secondary.

I would like to see them pick up either Ernie Sims or Antonio Cromartie in the first round, which ever is available. Sims first if they are both there. In FA i want them to pick up an experienced DB like Madison and even Hope from the steelers. And what you said martyr pick up a solid DT if robbins comes in out of shape again.

I would like to see them pick up either Ernie Sims or Antonio Cromartie in the first round, which ever is available. Sims first if they are both there. In FA i want them to pick up an experienced DB like Madison and even Hope from the steelers. And what you said martyr pick up a solid DT if robbins comes in out of shape again.

I'm not going to kid you and say I know who to draft--I don't follow the college game. But I'd like to see Carpenter on the team because:

1) I've read good things about him

2) I've seen his dad play RB--and if he's like his dad personality-wise, he has the right attitude for LB

3) I'm a sentimental old fool. :huh:

I don't like drafting secondary in the first round. It just seems a better investment to me to draft front seven in that round. YMMV.

I've seen Sims and Cromartie play every year for FSU (a few in person). Sims is all over the field and he hits people hard. Cromartie is one of the best corners ive seen in college football. The guy can play. I wish he wasnt hurt this past year tho cuz FSU could have really used him :(