SportsWrath

Opening Day 25-Man Roster

Blue Jeans

How do you guys like this one? I think it will happen.

Starting Pitching

Glavine- L

El Duque- R

Perez- L

Maine- R

Williams- L

Relief Pitching

Wagner- L

Sanchez- R

Heilman- R

Feliciano- L

Schoenweis- L

Sosa- R

Adkins- R

Lineup

Reyes- S

Lo Duca- R

Beltran- S

Delgado- L

Wright- R

Alou- R

Green- L

Valentin- S/L

Bench

Castro- R

Chavez- L

Easley- R

Newhan- L

Franco- R

Guys who start the year in AAA but we'll probably see by mid-season.

Pelfrey

Humber

Milledge

Burgos

Johnson

Padilla

Vargas

Hernandez

Gotay

Soler

With the starters we have being older, the young guys are probably going to get alot of chances to prove themselves.

Hopefully Pedro will fully recover from his injuries and we'll have him healthy and fresh for the second half.

I like the Moises Alou signing. He's a very good hitter, a deep ball threat and will balance out the lineup. He's old, but can still play, and he was only given a one year deal. Low risk, high reward?

I still think we need a bonafide "ace", and my dream of Dontrelle Willis pitching for us will not end until Dontrelle Willis pitches for us. :TU:

The Mets should be solid again. I would like to have gotten a second baseman, but Valentin played well last season so I guess he deserves another shot.

Let's Go Mets in '07!!!!

I've got a bad feeling about Valentin at 2nd. I think we got a lot more than we should have last year and he's going to give us what we thought he would. Nothing.

I hope we have other options in mind during the trade deadline.

I've got a bad feeling about Valentin at 2nd. I think we got a lot more than we should have last year and he's going to give us what we thought he would. Nothing.

I hope we have other options in mind during the trade deadline.

I agree, Minaya in his interview looked sort of insecure- but he did the GM thing and played it cool and said we had options. I think some of those guys on the AAA roster will be gone midseason for a second baseman.

(He said he would be comfortable playing AHern on a regular basis if he were to keep a constant average of .265, won't happen.)