SportsWrath

Impressed with Reese

gateb

I listened to his interview a few minutes ago and I was impressed with him. I liked the way he talked, and the thoughts that he had. I really liked what he said about Eli, how he has been dissappointing. Our whole FO has shaken that off saying Eli is right where we want to be and I'm thrilled that Reese has called Eli out somewhat. I think he's going to be a very good GM for us.

I listened to his interview a few minutes ago and I was impressed with him. I liked the way he talked, and the thoughts that he had. I really liked what he said about Eli, how he has been dissappointing. Our whole FO has shaken that off saying Eli is right where we want to be and I'm thrilled that Reese has called Eli out somewhat. I think he's going to be a very good GM for us.

But did you see how much better Eli played when Hufnagle wasnt forcing the game to be won by him?

The guy stated the obvious. Anyone with half a brain knows Eli hasn't lived up to our expectations. That's not saying he's been terrible.. not at all. I love the kid and I think he's destined to be a star in this league. Surround him with blue collar receivers, get shockey not to be so injury prone (Yoga and Ankle brace will do the trick) and watch our offense light up the league. I believe his mechanics will be fixed this offseaon. Now only if we can have a defense than can stop people once in a while.

I've always wanted Reese to be our GM anyway. Not that I knew much about him but being a GM isn't exactly rocket science and I believe people should be promoted from within the organization.