SportsWrath

QB Ratings

jerseygiantfan

Eh, what'dya expect? only thing i question is how Garcia and Green are ahead of him considering the lack of PT each has had this year.

But there are also 1, maybe 2 guys that could be ranked above eli that are below him.

Bottom line, fuck these rankings, everyone knows Eli has "it", we've all seen it, we've seen him make some terrific throws and win games single handedly. Anyone saying he sucks is a moron. Eli has the physical and mental ability, and has shown it countless times, what we need from him is to do it every game.

Eh, what'dya expect? only thing i question is how Garcia and Green are ahead of him considering the lack of PT each has had this year.

But there are also 1, maybe 2 guys that could be ranked above eli that are below him.

Bottom line, fuck these rankings, everyone knows Eli has "it", we've all seen it, we've seen him make some terrific throws and win games single handedly. Anyone saying he sucks is a moron. Eli has the physical and mental ability, and has shown it countless times, what we need from him is to do it every game.

Aren't these ranking just on how the QB did this past week? That is why some guys like Garcia are where they are, and if they are for one week then I think that they were very generous giving Eli 18. He should be in the bottom 5.

Aren't these ranking just on how the QB did this past week? That is why some guys like Garcia are where they are, and if they are for one week then I think that they were very generous giving Eli 18. He should be in the bottom 5.

Oh, I thought it was based on where the author felt each QB was at this point in the season.

Oh, I thought it was based on where the author felt each QB was at this point in the season.

Now that I look at it again I think that is what this ass meant. Really he is just trying to get a rise out of Giant fans by putting Rivers 2nd. There is no way he is 2nd, if I had LT I could be 8-2.

Now that I look at it again I think that is what this ass meant. Really he is just trying to get a rise out of Giant fans by putting Rivers 2nd. There is no way he is 2nd, if I had LT I could be 8-2.

Well, Rivers has done what he's asked to do so far, he's got the best weapon in the game, maybe ever. His coaches know how to use that weapon and muild their QB's confidence by easing him along and letting him take advantage of his targets. rivers deserves the accolades for doing what he's done.

Now, I like Rivers, I liked him in college and I would not have complained if we could not have worked out a trade for Eli. That said, I still beleive Eli is going to be a helluva QB, but not with these coaches. You can't throw the ball 40 times in giants stadium, and you can't keep doing it when it's obvious your QB is losing his confidence.

Eli is always going to be held to a higher statistical standard than Rivers or Rothlisberger because of the trade, thats not fair because of the stadium we play in. There's a reason all of our sucessfull teams in that stadium were run oriented offenses and hard nose defenses. We drafted Eli for his coolness under fire and his unflabability. Rivers or Ben in NY would likely be in a similar situation, and i don't think they are metally strong enough to be able to come out the other side as sucesful as i believe Eli will.