SportsWrath

Its time to let Feely go after this year

JacobsTheTruck

It seems that every big game he fucks up and costs us it.. i hold my breath every time he attempts a FG... a 33 yrd FG missed? thats inexcuasible.. next thing u know he'll miss the game tying extra point in the SB

i dont care if he makes a few tackles on special teams .. his job is to get us points and at clutch times in big games he doesnt come thru

Makes you long for the days of Morten anderson (even if it was only 1 yr) in a giants uni, He didn't have super long distance but when the bastard hit it from less than 45 yrds u knew it was good. I have hated Feely since the seahawks game last season and still hold my breath on every field goal

Makes you long for the days of Morten anderson (even if it was only 1 yr) in a giants uni, He didn't have super long distance but when the bastard hit it from less than 45 yrds u knew it was good. I have hated Feely since the seahawks game last season and still hold my breath on every field goal

See my "Where have you gone R.A. (Raul Allegre) and M.B. (Matt Bahr)" post for more reactions. I am telling ya every time that fuck goes out to kick, my stomach churns. He is so non-clutch it is not even funny. We win at Seattle we at least make to the NFC Championship game with an extra week off. But noooo.... he tightens up and fucking chokes. Back to bagging groceries for you boy.

See my "Where have you gone R.A. (Raul Allegre) and M.B. (Matt Bahr)" post for more reactions. I am telling ya every time that fuck goes out to kick, my stomach churns. He is so non-clutch it is not even funny. We win at Seattle we at least make to the NFC Championship game with an extra week off. But noooo.... he tightens up and fucking chokes. Back to bagging groceries for you boy.

This is a link to the thread mentioned above.