SportsWrath

...and then we get to hear Salsibury.

so-cal dub

:furious: Fuck I hate that asshole! Does it seem to you guys that he loves bashing the Gmen? Every time they lose, he talks shit and praises the other team. 3 weeks ago he said one thing good about the Gmen and hasn't since or prior fro that matter. Fuck you Shaun!

:furious: Fuck I hate that asshole! Does it seem to you guys that he loves bashing the Gmen? Every time they lose, he talks shit and praises the other team. 3 weeks ago he said one thing good about the Gmen and hasn't since or prior fro that matter. Fuck you Shaun!

i fucking hate that douchebag. ONE week ago he says we are going to the superbowl, this week we're garbage. he is an arrogant, pompous fool who is bitter because he was a benchriding homo throughout his career. what makes this guy such an expert? he was a permanent bench fixture and now he knows exactly where the plays go wrong and whats needed to be done . maybe if he had that kind of insight as a player he may have seen a second of action. what a fool...

You guys STILL watch that garbage network ESPN?

NFL network clearly is the class coverage of the NFL, a great idea for those who love consistent analysis and real football stars that cover games.

Unfortunatly Time Warner cable, which recently bought out Adelphia, has decided we dont need the NFL network anymore so they dropped it from list.

Hence, another reason why Cable sucks.

Unfortunatly Time Warner cable, which recently bought out Adelphia, has decided we dont need the NFL network anymore so they dropped it from list.

Hence, another reason why Cable sucks.

Thank God I can choose to watch Directv and NFL Network. Plus I love the thing they do with the head ref explaining some calls that seemed questionalbe during the week. Somebody has GOT to help explain 'roughing the passer' when Grossman got tapped in the helmet. Such a BS call.

There I go venting again! :furious:

Salisbury was hugging the Giants' nuts last week. I guess he's off the wagon now?

All you need to know about ESPN's panel of "experts" is this...

They had a segment two weeks ago debating who was the NFL's best QB and the choices were, Brady, Manning, McNabb....

... and VICK!!!

They drool over Vick when he's had a few decent games, then make excuses for him ("The West Coast Offense takes time to learn, give him another year") when he struggles.

Salisbury was hugging the Giants' nuts last week. I guess he's off the wagon now?

... and VICK!!!

They drool over Vick when he's had a few decent games , then make excuses for him ("The West Coast Offense takes time to learn, give him another year") when he struggles.

That ESPN will probably have a '4 Quarters' segment debating wheter to cut losses with Vick and trade him "If they were GM of the Falcons".

I listen to an Atlanta Sports Zone station on line and they actually had callers saying Vick should be traded for a 'go to reciever' and draft picks. Shaub should start. :confused: