SportsWrath

are professional Sports RIG????

TrashTalker92

Now i have never pay much attention to it or got a deep look at it. but recently i been doing a little betting on Bodog. and i have notice the scores matches the point system the betting gives.. like a team that is favorit will get a minus point. anyways, i was at the bar watching the Bengals game , i needed the Bengals to win by a few points to win my 4 parlay. the Bengals got a CLEAR sack on the Buc's QB.. it was A CLEAR sack and the ref was right there looking at it.. NO way in hell would that be a flaged call. but yup it happen. that call cost me the game and killed my parlay(s). if that wasn't rig than i don't know what is. also a few years back during a NBA playoff Minn Wolves needed a 3 pointer to win the point score, even with them lossing by ten points with seconds to go, the Wolves got a steal with no one chasing and instead of a dunk, it was pass back to a shoot from the back for a 3 pointer. now imagin this the guy is already running ahead near the fual shooting line and the dunk was there, the game is lost, yet he still passed to a guy behind him for a three. you guys tell me your opinions..

Now i have never pay much attention to it or got a deep look at it. but recently i been doing a little betting on Bodog. and i have notice the scores matches the point system the betting gives.. like a team that is favorit will get a minus point. anyways, i was at the bar watching the Bengals game , i needed the Bengals to win by a few points to win my 4 parlay. the Bengals got a CLEAR sack on the Buc's QB.. it was A CLEAR sack and the ref was right there looking at it.. NO way in hell would that be a flaged call. but yup it happen. that call cost me the game and killed my parlay(s). if that wasn't rig than i don't know what is. also a few years back during a NBA playoff Minn Wolves needed a 3 pointer to win the point score, even with them lossing by ten points with seconds to go, the Wolves got a steal with no one chasing and instead of a dunk, it was pass back to a shoot from the back for a 3 pointer. now imagin this the guy is already running ahead near the fual shooting line and the dunk was there, the game is lost, yet he still passed to a guy behind him for a three. you guys tell me your opinions..

i do not believe there "rigged" I do believe that certain teams are "circumstantially" put in a position to win. Its all about money and the media definatly has its hand in alot of shit that goes on in professional sports.