SportsWrath

Giants expected to have interest in top safeties Devin McCourty and Rahim Moore, per sources

Mr. P

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN

Antrel Rolle on Tom Coughlin: "That old man, he's one of a kind." He said he'll be there for Coughlin's eventual Hall of Fame induction.

Antrel Rolle thanks Giants fans. "There's no fans like you across the world. ... You're tough fans, but that's fine."

Antrel Rolle: "Doesn't matter what uniform I'll be wearing on Sunday, I have NY tatooed across my chest. That ain't going nowhere."

I think there is close to a zero percent chance Fowler is going to make it out of the top 5 picks. I'm skeptical that Beasley is going to make it to #9 also. Really, I think Gregory or Dupree might be a more natural fit anyway for us. If Fowler theoretically was there, sure, run to the podium, but I just don't see that scenario as realistic at all.

I think there is close to a zero percent chance Fowler is going to make it out of the top 5 picks. I'm skeptical that Beasley is going to make it to #9 also. Really, I think Gregory or Dupree might be a more natural fit anyway for us. If Fowler theoretically was there, sure, run to the podium, but I just don't see that scenario as realistic at all.

I guess that's what I'm getting at... I doubt all 5 guys will be gone in the top 8...