#176 fringe

fringe

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,535 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

How about an albatross for albatross swap..smarja for ellsbury

i like smarja- he's just learning how to pitch. i don't know ellsbury too well . would rather jay bruce

#177 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

Well, you got your man.

Still need a lot of work..that division has three very good teams..but these two moves greatly improve the offense..fills one outfield spot with a quality power threat and superb defense at third.

I still think they need some youth.. baseball is a long season.. older players have obvious risks..be nice to have gotten ozuna when they failed to get Stanton. He and Bruce along with longo would certainly put them in contention for the second wildcard..but the nl will be tough..lots of good teams

#178 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:40 PM

The Yankees should try and see what they can get for betances..he is about to get expensive and they have a betances clone in the kid they got from the Indians in the Andrew Miller trade.. Ben Heller...same exact repertoire as betances and three years younger. Flame thrower with devastating slider..and just like dellin, loses the plate at times..his numbers are almost identical to betances in the minors..14k per nine. If he can figure out his control issues, he is betances when betances is at his best

#179 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

Yankees offered yu darvish a seven year 160 mil deal and took it off the table when he didn't bite after just 48 hours.

Fucking cashman is sooo gangster..or stupid, or this was fake news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users