SportsWrath

Yanks pitching looks in midseason form

NYHC GIANT

that's a bad case of pinstripe envy, there.

I've tried numerous times to explain it's all in fun. I guess this message board doesn't mirror real life, where you can take a shot at a guy's team, and he'll take one back at yours without making it personal. Don't tell me Yankee fans don't mix it up with Met fans regularly in the workplace, bars, etc., out in the real world. If a guy can't handle a little ribbing about the players on his team and takes it personally, tough titties.

Can you comprehend what you read? I said they were JOKES.

I took the ticker out because retards like you can't take a joke. I don't want to be labelled as a troll because one moron (YOU) took it seriously.

BTW...stop worrying about me so much, before other people start realizing that too.

Weirdo.

Good night. I will pray that Carl Pavano doesn't have a nightmare, bang his head on his pillow and sit out the next 2 weeks with a concussion.

You forget your meds?

BTW, any fool can realize I haven't taken jack you say serious. Please tell me you dont think my dog is actually bloody. :huh:

I've tried numerous times to explain it's all in fun. I guess this message board doesn't mirror real life, where you can take a shot at a guy's team, and he'll take one back at yours without making it personal. Don't tell me Yankee fans don't mix it up with Met fans regularly in the workplace, bars, etc., out in the real world. If a guy can't handle a little ribbing about the players on his team and takes it personally, tough titties.

It's the same with you everywhere. People were calling you out for the same shit you are getting called out here for at the GMB. Take some responsibility.

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say that FFFF is completely wrong here, because I do my share of smack talk against the Yankees too. I look at the scoreboard to see how they are doing a lot and I love it when they lose. But with the Mets finally turning it around I've started to care somewhat less about the Yanks.

FFFF, you should stick with the GMB crowd. They are a lot more enjoyable to tease because of their stupidity level and annoying habits. So cal and co. are cool guys, no need to piss em off.

It's the same with you everywhere. People were calling you out for the same shit you are getting called out here for at the GMB. Take some responsibility.

Here, it's just you. It's not my fault some people take offense to what I say and get upset. It's pretty amusing that I can piss someone off to the point of calling me sixth grade insults just by saying "A-Rod uses a nice shade of purple lipstick." I was born, raised, and have lived in NYC all my life, and banter between Yankee fans and Met fans has ALWAYS existed, and believe me, they've been letting me have it for years. Why should it be different here? I don't know, maybe it's just different if you're not from the city. I always thought this was an annual rite of summer.

Come on man, you called me a dick, among other things, for saying Yankee Stadium was a shithole. (and it is)

Is it that serious? :ph34r: (The Yankees don't care about you ;) )

Have some fun with it, or just ignore it. I have never addressed you personally with anything.

BTW, I hope your dog makes a speedy recovery. Poor bastard.

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say that FFFF is completely wrong here, because I do my share of smack talk against the Yankees too. I look at the scoreboard to see how they are doing a lot and I love it when they lose. But with the Mets finally turning it around I've started to care somewhat less about the Yanks.

FFFF, you should stick with the GMB crowd. They are a lot more enjoyable to tease because of their stupidity level and annoying habits. So cal and co. are cool guys, no need to piss em off.

That's why I thought it would be different here. I thought this was a more intelligent crowd and they'd come back with some good material.

I'll tell you one thing... Steinbrenner should be proud, because there are some extremely die hard Yankee fans out there who will fight to the death for their team's honor.

Here, it's just you. It's not my fault some people take offense to what I say and get upset. It's pretty amusing that I can piss someone off to the point of calling me sixth grade insults just by saying "A-Rod uses a nice shade of purple lipstick." I was born, raised, and have lived in NYC all my life, and banter between Yankee fans and Met fans has ALWAYS existed, and believe me, they've been letting me have it for years. Why should it be different here? I don't know, maybe it's just different if you're not from the city. I always thought this was an annual rite of summer.

Come on man, you called me a dick, among other things, for saying Yankee Stadium was a shithole. (and it is)

Have some fun with it, or just ignore it. I have never addressed you personally with anything.

I never called you a dick. Go back and read the post for christ sakes. Is that why you keep twisting my nips?

That's why I thought it would be different here. I thought this was a more intelligent crowd and they'd come back with some good material.

I'll tell you one thing... Steinbrenner should be proud, because there are some extremely die hard Yankee fans out there who will fight to the death for their team's honor.

dude, we are the current events rejects. this how we all have been. not overly sensitive but passionate about their teams. this attitude has been going on for years with everyone here. We are not stupid here as others are and we just don't fall for the smack talking and don't look like idiots at the GMB. We have all been there done that.

I never called you a dick. Go back and read the post for christ sakes. Is that why you keep twisting my nips?

I'm not twisting your nips. It is you who keeps calling me out, isn't it? Like I said, I have NEVER addressed you personally. Facts are facts...

Besides, I never twist anyone's nips without first spreading blueberry syrup on them.

dude, we are the current events rejects. this how we all have been. not overly sensitive but passionate about their teams. this attitude has been going on for years with everyone here. We are not stupid here as others are and we just don't fall for the smack talking and don't look like idiots at the GMB. We have all been there done that.

Well... I will tone it down for the sake of the board, because I do like it here and don't want to be labelled as a troll. That was never my intention.

Tough crowd... :cwy:

you are a dick. it's not idle banter you throw out when you challenged the randy johnson trade, it's some fool who's itching for an argument. then, back to the wall, you say ' i was only joking.' grow up, douchebag.

you are a dick. it's not idle banter you throw out when you challenged the randy johnson trade, it's some fool who's itching for an argument. then, back to the wall, you say ' i was only joking.' grow up, douchebag.

So is your mother.