SportsWrath

Great play by Wright.

NYSportsInFL

He made some nice defensive plays except for the one he over dived for... but it's all good... does anyone else notice Reyes's throws to first were really high?

He was thinking about them too much. Did you see Delgado tell him to keep his elbow up, then he did the same damn thing on the next throw. He has to forget about the importance and just play the way he knows how to play.

He was thinking about them too much. Did you see Delgado tell him to keep his elbow up, then he did the same damn thing on the next throw. He has to forget about the importance and just play the way he knows how to play.

I'm happy Reyes got his first post-season hit yesterday... maybe that will lossen him up a bit... Wright is playing like a 8 year vet right now, I'm very proud of him... I expected him to come out shaky

I'm happy Reyes got his first post-season hit yesterday... maybe that will lossen him up a bit... Wright is playing like a 8 year vet right now, I'm very proud of him... I expected him to come out shaky

Honestly, can you be surprised by Wright's performance? He's the man, and he's just showing the world that he is one of the best young hitters in baseball.

Honestly, can you be surprised by Wright's performance? He's the man, and he's just showing the world that he is one of the best young hitters in baseball.

I thought he would've struggled atleast 1 game... but he proved me wrong.... now I knew Reyes was going to struggle, but I'm happy his last at bat was a hit... so maybe he'll take that with him to open up tonight with

I thought he would've struggled atleast 1 game... but he proved me wrong.... now I knew Reyes was going to struggle, but I'm happy his last at bat was a hit... so maybe he'll take that with him to open up tonight with

Agreed, we need Reyes to perform too. And I really hope Endy starts tonight. Endy is probably better than Green because I bet if Green starts, he'll be out in front in everything.

Agreed, we need Reyes to perform too. And I really hope Endy starts tonight. Endy is probably better than Green because I bet if Green starts, he'll be out in front in everything.

I think Green and Floyd should take turns... either that or just have Green pinch hit... he's probably more dangerous as a pinch hitter... but I guarentee Chavez will start.. Chavez is Willy's favorite player