SportsWrath

I don't want to play the Astros

gateb

We have to root for the Cards to win this division. If we play the Astros, we are in big trouble. With those three top pitchers and the the good enough hitting they are getting, they are a team I don't want to play in the playoffs. I hate to say it but they may be a favorite against us with the way our rotation is looking against their's. God, this really might be 86 after all.

Oswalt and Clemens

OR

Ryan and Scott

Wow.

We have to root for the Cards to win this division. If we play the Astros, we are in big trouble. With those three top pitchers and the the good enough hitting they are getting, they are a team I don't want to play in the playoffs. I hate to say it but they may be a favorite against us with the way our rotation is looking against their's. God, this really might be 86 after all.

Oswalt and Clemens

OR

Ryan and Scott

Wow.

we only play them if they are a WC or the Phils are the WC and they win the div. DO not worry too many variables.

we only play them if they are a WC or the Phils are the WC and they win the div. DO not worry too many variables.

I'd be more worried to play them in a short 5 game series, but a 7 game still isn't as good. I don't think the Phils got enough to get to WC, and I bet we'll play LA in the first round. Which means games 3 and 4 will be some late nights for me :TD: