SportsWrath

Question regarding Derek Jeter??????

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

What happened to all of the MLB players (especially most of the Red Sux) that got together in the beginning of the year and voted Derek Jeter the "most overrated" player in the league? At .344, he's in the race for the batting title and possibly MVP. I guess you can say this "vote" motivated him this year!

What happened to all of the MLB players (especially most of the Red Sux) that got together in the beginning of the year and voted Derek Jeter the "most overrated" player in the league? At .344, he's in the race for the batting title and possibly MVP. I guess you can say this "vote" motivated him this year!

and he could also lead the American league in hits when it's all said and done.

Guest StrahansGap
'nother question-

why are yankee fans so insecure that they need to constantly remind people that they have a good team?

I didn't say anything about the team. Your boy Barry probably casted one for Derek too because of his own insecurities. That's why he shot steroids in his ass all those years! He's perfect for San Fransisco.........that fuckin' homo.

I didn't say anything about the team. Your boy Barry probably casted one for Derek too because of his own insecurities. That's why he shot steroids in his ass all those years! He's perfect for San Fransisco.........that fuckin' homo.

then those same fans usually cast dispursions about other teams. another sign of insecurity. anyway, you got some steroid poster boys on your team too, as does every team. so , what's your point.