SportsWrath

THE CURSE OF DAMON!

Plow

lets see, angry over money, mad at the red sox management for not appreciating him. The Yankees come in and scoop him up. In this series says he's very angry that fans dont support him and what he did for them. Takes a shot at the red sox management for not appreciating him, and then goes on to say "Going to the Yankees was the best career decision I ever made!"

Wins a world series for the red sox, and if he wins one for the Yankees, it sure will sound like another great player who had almost the same story. What was that guy's name? Oh well i'm sure he's nobody important.

lets see, angry over money, mad at the red sox management for not appreciating him. The Yankees come in and scoop him up. In this series says he's very angry that fans dont support him and what he did for them. Takes a shot at the red sox management for not appreciating him, and then goes on to say "Going to the Yankees was the best career decision I ever made!"

Wins a world series for the red sox, and if he wins one for the Yankees, it sure will sound like another great player who had almost the same story. What was that guy's name? Oh well i'm sure he's nobody important.

:evilgrin:

I HATED Johnny when he was a Red Sock it seemed he will always get to second base even If he had to steal it. It's nice to have such an "annoying" player on our team. :flex:

I also didnt want him in the offseason...Man, was I ever WRONG! I will never consider going into sports management for any reason now.