SportsWrath

Hey SportsPageMike,

Plax 4 Prez

Dwight Howard has proven that him being drafted at the #1 spot was a good move by the Magic. The team has some very good players and I hope that Darko Milicic will get a chance to show people that he was not a flop pick at #2 a few years ago. Sitting on the Detroit bench didn't help this young player.

I also think that J.J. Riddick was a steal for this team. Yes, the DWI charge will hang over him for awhile but when he starts nailing countless shots from beyond the arc no one will remember that.

The Magic are on the rise and should have a hell of a season. They should be fun to watch.

Thanks for asking;

Mike

Dwight Howard has proven that him being drafted at the #1 spot was a good move by the Magic. The team has some very good players and I hope that Darko Milicic will get a chance to show people that he was not a flop pick at #2 a few years ago. Sitting on the Detroit bench didn't help this young player.

I also think that J.J. Riddick was a steal for this team. Yes, the DWI charge will hang over him for awhile but when he starts nailing countless shots from beyond the arc no one will remember that.

The Magic are on the rise and should have a hell of a season. They should be fun to watch.

Thanks for asking;

Mike

no thank you, for the 411 :TU:

Thanks for asking;

Mike

haha, very clever. Nice phrasing :TU: