SportsWrath

Brad Lidge to Mets?!

Blue Jeans

They want to much for him. Texas so called offered up Blalock for Lidge and that is giving up too much. Unless they go down in price, I say go get him.

We have enough young talent that would have made the 2004-2005 USC Trojan's mouths water...

Alay Soler, Michel Abreu, and Anderson Hernandez for Brad Lidge.

We have enough young talent that would have made the 2004-2005 USC Trojan's mouths water...

Alay Soler, Michel Abreu, and Anderson Hernandez for Brad Lidge.

Young talent? Put down the crack pipe.

Anderson Hernandez couldn't unseat Kaz Matsui when he came back from his injury.

Alay Soler proved to flat out suck balls when put to the test.

Young talent? Put down the crack pipe.

Anderson Hernandez couldn't unseat Kaz Matsui when he came back from his injury.

Alay Soler proved to flat out suck balls when put to the test.

Anderson Hernandez has the Mets defensive play of the year, Alay Soler is one of 2 mets to throw complete game shutouts.

Just heard on ESPN radio that Andruw Jones could be on his way to the Red Sox if they get the lefty pitcher they want, with Coco Crisp of couse. Didn't want to start another thread. Would mind not playing AJ 19 times a year any more.

Now that duaner is done we NEED LIDGE. Roberto Hernandez won't cut it and we lost Nady and are counting on FUCKING MILLEDGE.

Dude, you gotta calm down a little bit. The Sanchez thing totally sucks. I really liked Nady, but I have the feelin Endy may become the everyday player out there. He has played just as well as Nady, and has better speed.

Is Perez better than a 5th starter, cuz I think we have enough of those.

Dude, you gotta calm down a little bit. The Sanchez thing totally sucks. I really liked Nady, but I have the feelin Endy may become the everyday player out there. He has played just as well as Nady, and has better speed.

Is Perez better than a 5th starter, cuz I think we have enough of those.

I remember, and Plow reminded me that Perez was supposed to be the next Johan Santana... he's a lefty and a project... but he projects to be a number 1-2 guy. Much like Pedro and hopefully can learn from him.

Anderson Hernandez has the Mets defensive play of the year, Alay Soler is one of 2 mets to throw complete game shutouts.

Who cares if Anderson Hernandez has the Mets defensive play of the year, it was in April!

Face it, the guy is going to be a career AAAA players.

Alay Soler was exposed in the Yankee game, he is terrible.

Can someone fill me in? Unfortunately, I was out all day.

I heard about the Nady for Hernandez and Perez thing, and that Sanchez is out for the season :TD:

Then I heard that we traded Hernandez and Bell for Scott Linebrink, any truth to that?

And what's with this Lidge stuff?