SportsWrath

Morrison or Reddick

bigDfan21

If your an NBA team with the first pick (which will probably be the knicks) who do you take Morrison, Reddick, or someone else.

1 Adam Morrison, Gonzaga Jr. 6-8 F 26 256 62 187 761 29.3

2 J.J. Redick, Duke Sr. 6-4 G 26 236 104 176 752 28.9

I'd take Reddick basically because of the experience and the division he plays in. With the ACC it's much harder to score because the teams are better then the teams in the West Coast conference. Also Reddick is on pace to be the highest ACC scorer of all time which is a great feat if you think about all the great players that have gone through the ACC

If your an NBA team with the first pick (which will probably be the knicks) who do you take Morrison, Reddick, or someone else.

1 Adam Morrison, Gonzaga Jr. 6-8 F 26 256 62 187 761 29.3

2 J.J. Redick, Duke Sr. 6-4 G 26 236 104 176 752 28.9

I'd take Reddick basically because of the experience and the division he plays in. With the ACC it's much harder to score because the teams are better then the teams in the West Coast conference. Also Reddick is on pace to be the highest ACC scorer of all time which is a great feat if you think about all the great players that have gone through the ACC

good point but i like morrison and it might be because of my hatred of duke but morrison has great size at 6 8 and can create his own shots unlike most of redicks career where he sat at the 3 point line and made every god damn shot

duke players on average suck in the nba. on top of that, redick has no true position. he's not a point, he is too small to play the 2. he obviously gets tired reeal easy, the best i can see him doing is the poor man's korver. i'd take morrison (although he better shave that stache0

duke players on average suck in the nba. on top of that, redick has no true position. he's not a point, he is too small to play the 2. he obviously gets tired reeal easy, the best i can see him doing is the poor man's korver. i'd take morrison (although he better shave that stache0

Morrison is still a junior right now i'd take reddick i just think he's more ready for the NBA as Morrison still needs a little more experience. If Morrison were to go to the draft this year (which he will) i would take reddick because of 1. the team

2. great accomplishments (ACC greatest all time scorer)

3. experience

Morrison is still a junior right now i'd take reddick i just think he's more ready for the NBA as Morrison still needs a little more experience. If Morrison were to go to the draft this year (which he will) i would take reddick because of 1. the team

2. great accomplishments (ACC greatest all time scorer)

3. experience

being on duke in college means nothing to me. they hardly ever pan out. i mean redick passed who? laettner to get the duke record and danny manning for the acc record? neither of them have been stellar nba players. other than grant hill, boozer and whats his name on the clippers, duke players have generally done poorly in the nba. they make a great team in college but are awful individulas in the nba. redick will be overmatched in the nba

being on duke in college means nothing to me. they hardly ever pan out. i mean redick passed who? laettner to get the duke record and danny manning for the acc record? neither of them have been stellar nba players. other than grant hill, boozer and whats his name on the clippers, duke players have generally done poorly in the nba. they make a great team in college but are awful individulas in the nba. redick will be overmatched in the nba

i'm not neccesarily saying reddick is the better player im just saying he's more ready for the NBA

Interesting today me and friends were dicussing this and one said how he Redick is Korver at best

redick is just a spot up shooter he cant really create his own shot or drive like Morrison can....

and Look at the little success Duke players have in NBA

besides Elton Brand Carlos Boozer and Grant Hill others have done jack shit really

Danny Manning played for Kansas. He beat Wake Forrests Dickie Hemric (played in the 50's or 60's).

Also Duke has a lot more good players than you think, the Duke myth is overrated.

Shane Battier, Boozer, Brand, Deng, Duhon, Dunleavy, and Maggette are all good players. Grant Hill could have been an all time great without the worst ankles in recorded history.

Compare that list to UCONN

Ray Allen, Caron Butler, Ben Gordon, Rip Hamiton, Donyell Marshal, Okafor, Vilanueva.

pretty comparable.

BTW: I'm taking Morrison, he's bigger and more athletic. Redick's best case scenario is finding a team that uses him for what he is (a jump shooter that needs a lot of help to get open) similar to Rip Hamilton (but not that good).

Danny Manning played for Kansas. He beat Wake Forrests Dickie Hemric (played in the 50's or 60's).

Also Duke has a lot more good players than you think, the Duke myth is overrated.

Shane Battier, Boozer, Brand, Deng, Duhon, Dunleavy, and Maggette are all good players. Grant Hill could have been an all time great without the worst ankles in recorded history.

Compare that list to UCONN

Ray Allen, Caron Butler, Ben Gordon, Rip Hamiton, Donyell Marshal, Okafor, Vilanueva.

pretty comparable.

BTW: I'm taking Morrison, he's bigger and more athletic. Redick's best case scenario is finding a team that uses him for what he is (a jump shooter that needs a lot of help to get open) similar to Rip Hamilton (but not that good).

But name UConn players that have been as bad as Duke players...

Also Battier, Dunleavy, and Maggette only had a few good years and are not what was expected

But name UConn players that have been as bad as Duke players...

Also Battier, Dunleavy, and Maggette only had a few good years and are not what was expected

I don't really want to get in an arguement about who the better school is. I'm just saying that its an overhyped myth that Duke can't produce any good pros.

I don't really want to get in an arguement about who the better school is. I'm just saying that its an overhyped myth that Duke can't produce any good pros.

but their ratio of good to bad is awful

explain what you mean

compare the ratio of good uconn players to bad to the ratio of good duke players to bad who have been drafted. the only busts out of uconn are jake voskuhl and travis knight, neither of which expected to be good. however duke on the other hand...

compare the ratio of good uconn players to bad to the ratio of good duke players to bad who have been drafted. the only busts out of uconn are jake voskuhl and travis knight, neither of which expected to be good. however duke on the other hand...

You expected Dahntay Jones to tear up the league?

You expected Dahntay Jones to tear up the league?

no, he wasnt evne a first round pick was he? but i mean, look at trajon langdon. that in itself was one of the biggest busts i have ever seen