SportsWrath

A plea to Glen Sather

Goliath

Brian Leetch is a true Ranger. He grew up in this organization, is an All-Star, was possibly the best player in the 1994 Playoffs/Stanley Cup and he's a Ranger. He's more of a Ranger in my eyes than Wayne Gretzky or even Mark Messier. Leetch, Adam Graves and Mike Richter deserve to be part of the NYR. 2 down, 1 to go.

The trade should have never happened. Yes we got Maxim Kondratiev (who we traded for Sykora who's as good as gone), a good prospect in Jaarko Immonen and a top prospect in Lauri Korpikowski but we lost was far greater than what we gained.

BRING BACK BRIAN LEETCH!

Lauri is going to be an very good player and so is Jarkko...I think the worst thing that Sather did was the treating of Leetch this is why he said he did not want to come back. They gave him no warning and he felt that he was treated poorly by the front office. I would love to see him back for one year eh would add great depth and be able to teach the youngins.

Lauri is going to be an very good player and so is Jarkko...I think the worst thing that Sather did was the treating of Leetch this is why he said he did not want to come back. They gave him no warning and he felt that he was treated poorly by the front office. I would love to see him back for one year eh would add great depth and be able to teach the youngins.

Brian Leetch is easily the best talent that the Rangers organization has drafted & developed potentially as far back as another great defenseman... Brad Park. Just like Park he was shown the door for talent that someone else who came from outside the team thought was better. Glen Sather shal never get a pass from me on trading Brian Leetch even if Korpikoski & Jarkko Imonen become a 1'st line center/wing tandem. A sure fire, first ballot hall of famer he should have never been traded & regardless as to where & when he retires his jersey should rise to the rafters just like Richter & Messier.

P.S. Thank God that excuse Poti is gone, to think that he could ever fill Leetch's skates is sheer madness.

I agree with part of what you saying but you also have to realize that the team was not heading in the right direction and Leetch needed to be moved, I think that Sather handled it the wrong way. He gave Leetch no warning and Leetch had no input he was just moved. Mess was treated bad in 1997 but was able to burry the hatchet I am hoping the same can be done for Brian.