SportsWrath

Aubry Huff to the Yanks....it might happen

superspynyg

I think that Huff would be a great addition for the yanks.. he cam play multiple positions RF, LF, 3B and 1B he is a tough player with power, plus when Sheif and Matsui come back this year he can play 1b with Giambi Dh in Sept and the Playoffs. Plus we could trade Phillips and a minor leauger or two (NOT HUGHES) for him. and if we dont pick up SHeiffs option then he could play RF next season!!

our lineup

CF Damon

SS Jeter

RF Sheiffield

DH Giambi

3B AROD

LF Matsui

1b Huff

C Posada

2B Cano

Backup off Bernie and Cabrera

I was thinking of something a little different. Instead of Huff, we get Crawford since TB will probably be losing him to free agency soon. I'm thinking Kevin Thompson, Chacon, and Phillips for Crawford and Travis Lee.

Don't ask me about Bernie and Matsui, and who would bat one, two and three, because I can't think that far ahead.

Another possibility is including a couple of other minor leaguers to get Navarro back.

I was thinking of something a little different. Instead of Huff, we get Crawford since TB will probably be losing him to free agency soon. I'm thinking Kevin Thompson, Chacon, and Phillips for Crawford and Travis Lee.

Don't ask me about Bernie and Matsui, and who would bat one, two and three, because I can't think that far ahead.

Another possibility is including a couple of other minor leaguers to get Navarro back.

crawford is probably one of the hardest ppl to trade for, you'd have to trade hughes plus more.

crawford is probably one of the hardest ppl to trade for, you'd have to trade hughes plus more.

Don't give Cashman any ideas. :brooding:

But, think about it. Crawford will command a high salary, and I think Lee is already making 4 mil while sitting on the bench.