SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss

jranieli

How much of an impact will he have this year? What kind of plays do you seem him packaged in? Santana Moss/Jimmy Smith type of receiver?

He has great speed and good hands, will be able to stretch the field and add a whole new dimension to this offense. He is only a rookie and don't know how much he will help this year. He can possibly have anywhere from 300-600 yards receiving this year depending on the situation. I see him solidifying that 3rd WR position, finally.

How much of an impact will he have this year? What kind of plays do you seem him packaged in? Santana Moss/Jimmy Smith type of receiver?

He has great speed and good hands, will be able to stretch the field and add a whole new dimension to this offense. He is only a rookie and don't know how much he will help this year. He can possibly have anywhere from 300-600 yards receiving this year depending on the situation. I see him solidifying that 3rd WR position, finally.

I think tim carter will start off as the #3 wr :TU: , but then will make his mistakes :doh: ...Coughlin puts him in the doghouse never to see the field for the rest of the year :ph34r: then moss steps in as #3 and gives the g-men that extra umph they need at the end of the year :flex: and into the playoffs. i also predict plax gettin hurt at the end of the season :TD: for some strange reason. Sinorice fills his spto and becomes RoY :clap::P . :rock: :worshippy: :flex::TU::confused:;)

-very nice use of smilies if i do say so myself :TU:

:afro: