SportsWrath

Brandon Jacobs

RaginCaucasian

Should'a run that one outside for a bigger gain, but I'll try not to be a backseat driver.

He is decent, I'm worried about thinking of him in the shorts in between the tackles.

He might be more tough to handle receiving with a head of steam when we flare him out?

Should'a run that one outside for a bigger gain, but I'll try not to be a backseat driver.

He is decent, I'm worried about thinking of him in the shorts in between the tackles.

He might be more tough to handle receiving with a head of steam when we flare him out?

I'm really not worried about him carrying the rock between the tackles, if anything last season he learned the hard way about running too high, he'll improve.

I'm excited about the way he showed discipline looking & waiting for the gap & then hitting it, the cutback & speed he showed on the streach run was impressive.

Erik Dickerson ran high, but he just has to get those shoulders over his feet.

I wish him well and I think we could use him more effectively.

I have high hopes for him and maybe he'll pan out

He will be a good everyday back if we don't ruin him. Our coaches have to find a way to get him involved more this season and just don't limit him to short yardage situations. We should take a look on how Pittsburgh managed there running game last year with Parker and Bettis.