SportsWrath

Michael Kay

mickeef2

That play by Cano, backpeddaling into the OF with the bases loaded in the 6th, was worthy of an "Oh, what a play by Cano!"? He later called it "A great play by Robinson Cano." It was actually a hair above a routine play. Not surprising, though, coming from George's lapdog.

That play by Cano, backpeddaling into the OF with the bases loaded in the 6th, was worthy of an "Oh, what a play by Cano!"? He later called it "A great play by Robinson Cano." It was actually a hair above a routine play. Not surprising, though, coming from George's lapdog.

It was too long ago. I don't remember it, but it was probably windy.

I don't agree with you about MK. I think he gives credit to both sides more equally than most home town announcers.

What kill me about him is his "Deep to left!"... when the outfielder has to move in for the ball.

I pointed this out in the gamethread. He had a very bad night that night with several other horrible calls.

I'd rather watch a Pirates game with a 89 year old announcer than listen to Michale Kay :TU:

One Friday a month you can watch Ol' Ralph Kiner doing color commentary for five innings for Mets games. It's not even funny how you can't understand a word Ralph says.

One Friday a month you can watch Ol' Ralph Kiner doing color commentary for five innings for Mets games. It's not even funny how you can't understand a word Ralph says.

imagine watching madden doing baseball

Madden: Woah, he swung really hard, but where did the ball go?

Joe Buck: John, it's in the catcher's glove.

Michael Kay is by far the most sickening listen on television. The only thing that saved him from this distinction when he did radiocasts was that John Sterling was on the radio with him. His take on the game is narrow at best, he is almost afraid to say anything on Al Yankazeera because he knows critical commentary means no work him. He is naseauting and he should thank god he works with such class act, terrific announcers like Ken Singleton and Jim Kaat(2 guys who do not give a fuck and are not afraid of GS).

I will not even mention the no talent boredom of his 1050 show, this guy is the best thing to ever happen to Mike and the Mad DOG, KAY is so bad he forces those that hate Mike and the DOG to listen to them. AT least their biasness' comes with some insight.

Michael Kay is by far the most sickening listen on television. The only thing that saved him from this distinction when he did radiocasts was that John Sterling was on the radio with him. His take on the game is narrow at best, he is almost afraid to say anything on Al Yankazeera because he knows critical commentary means no work him. He is naseauting and he should thank god he works with such class act, terrific announcers like Ken Singleton and Jim Kaat(2 guys who do not give a fuck and are not afraid of GS).

I will not even mention the no talent boredom of his 1050 show, this guy is the best thing to ever happen to Mike and the Mad DOG, KAY is so bad he forces those that hate Mike and the DOG to listen to them. AT least their biasness' comes with some insight.

You might be right saying Kay is afraid for his job, but boring? Uh, uh! The Mets announcers are boring.

And, btw, his Centerstage show is one of the most entertaining sport shows on TV.

Joe Buck is by far the worst announcer in the history of sports.......... I can't stand his little weasel face nor the moronic statements that come out of his mouth........

Kay Buck and Kiner would be a fun booth for one game...

Have you guys ever heard Sterling do college football? It's pretty funny.

You might be right saying Kay is afraid for his job, but boring? Uh, uh! The Mets announcers are boring.

And, btw, his Centerstage show is one of the most entertaining sport shows on TV.

yeah Keith Hernandez is a bore. Guy got 2 days worth of press for saying women should not be in the dugout. A real bore.

Pay attention next time before you make such assinine remarks.

centerstage= watch Kay kiss peoples asses for 60 minutes, no thanks I can name 20 other shows I would prefer to watch.

• 4 weeks later...
Nice call on the Varitek homer the other night. "Driven deep to right field...7-3 Red Sox :( ." Could he have sounded any more disappointed?

And on Manny's would be home run that was robbed by Melky, Kay sounded like it was a routine fly to center field. That ball was crushed. I really can't take him much longer. Move Sterling to the YES booth! :LMAO: