SportsWrath

Kellen Clemens>Eli Manning

Guest Carbo

I think Eric Mangini showed with this draft that he is the next great coach in the league. His first 2 picks were not sexy at all but they were phenomenal. He got the two best linemen in the entire draft. Period. Clemens was also a fantastic pick and I think that they will groom him for a year and hand over the franchise to him next season.

I think this weekend was the first few steps in turning that franchise into a yearly contender. Actually signing Mangini was, but this draft has his imprint all over it.

Although I do agree with their drafting schemes, rebuilding from the inside out, I don't think it's a sign that Mangini will be a great coach in the NFL. I think that they certainly made a turn in the right direction FO wise seeing how well it appears this draft went but let's see him make some calls first before we call him the next great coach. He will be in for some growing pains as well as the Jets and I expect a competitive 6-10, 7-9 season out of them. I think Jets fans would be fine with that at this point.

Obviously you have no idea about the Jets. There is no savior for the Jets, and as soon as they see one threatening to become one, they trade him.

The Jets rarely have bad drafts. But the Jets rarely keep those picks any longer than 4 years. The franchise sucks!

I don't know what you said, but your sig is awesome. :TU:

The Jets absolutely stole this one out from under the rest of the League. This kid Clemens can flat out throw a football! He's got the live arm needed to survive in Giants Stadium. This kid will emerge as the savior of that franchise within a year. And how embarrassing will that be for the Giants as the highly touted Manning is still learning not to throw off his back foot.

:LMAO: Eli is the real deal this Clemens kid should be OK, but Eli is a true franchise QB. There will be no compairison.

The Jets absolutely stole this one out from under the rest of the League. This kid Clemens can flat out throw a football! He's got the live arm needed to survive in Giants Stadium. This kid will emerge as the savior of that franchise within a year. And how embarrassing will that be for the Giants as the highly touted Manning is still learning not to throw off his back foot.

"Only two things are infinite - The Universe and Human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein.

You keep re-iterating time and again, how true that quote is.