SportsWrath

WHO THE FUCK IS DELETING FUCKING THREADS?

Lughead

Jesus Christ people, not a big deal.

half the damn board disappeard but there was no thread stating what was goiong on , or a link to that thread while I was in the middle of replying to a couple of threads all that daMn writting and its gone .

but FUCK IT as long as Motes dont care I guess noone else should either

Understood, in the future I'll make sure I have your permission. :TU:

well were is this big draft day stew forum?????????????????????????? i dont see a thread about it here anywhere

well were is this big draft day stew forum?????????????????????????? i dont see a thread about it here anywhere

There's an 'Official' draft day thread, a Mathias Kiwanuka thread, and a Sinorice Moss thread ... if that's what you asking.

Sorry this was such a major inconvenience, I can tell you were having a great day until now...

The constant ownage you received by Elite Status Posters is getting to your head eh?

jesus christ here you go again with your broken fucking record .where was it again you owned me??????????

oh yeah thats right you never have

I am not even going to go into this because you are not worth my time

looks like Jason has returned thought the war was won? damn you Smeagol you let Gollum back in

jesus christ here you go again with your broken fucking record .where was it again you owned me??????????

looks like Jason has returned thought the war was won? damn you Smeagol you let Gollum back in

OWNED!

Still in denial of my greatness? *Shakes head*

There's an 'Official' draft day thread, a Mathias Kiwanuka thread, and a Sinorice Moss thread ... if that's what you asking.

Sorry this was such a major inconvenience, I can tell you were having a great day until now...

I understand what you were trying to do ,but like I said I was in the middle of replying and lost all I had wrote . I am sure you would get equally as pissed for a few minutes

Edited by Lughead

I understand what you were trying to do but like i said i was in the middle of replying and lost all I had wrote . I am sure you would geet equally as pissed for a few minutes

Don't worry, it's not like what you wrote was logical, insightful, or contributive. :TU:

I understand what you were trying to do ,but like I said I was in the middle of replying and lost all I had wrote . I am sure you would get equally as pissed for a few minutes

Fair enough. For future reference, on busy days -- i.e. draft day, gamedays -- at some point the Mods will organize the board (since it inevitably gets out of control), which is done through merging topics and deleting topics.

Guest Nutty Sack
maybe we should delete you

Time to leave the stadium..hurry your wife wants you home.......the Giants are down by 3 in the third quarter...you should beat the traffic.

By he way......Ernie gave the draft day away.......don't try to defend him,you sound asinine.

Time to leave the stadium..hurry your wife wants you home.......the Giants are down by 3 in the third quarter...you should beat the traffic.

By he way......Ernie gave the draft day away.......don't try to defend him,you sound asinine.

I am not defending him in any way .

I would love to go to a game at Giants stadium and after paying those prices I would sit there for 3 days after the game was over home early??????????? ha I am not that 56 year old sit down in front guy that got you ejected from the game last year . but I saw it and chuckled .