SportsWrath

E:60 Justin Tuck

jerseygiantfan

That's a really nice story. He's got a really great family.

He may be a small town boy with simple needs, but when in New York, he catches as many Yankee games, Knicks games, and Ranger's games as he can.....so he has a taste for the big city as well.

He hasn't been himself lately it seems. Hopefully, he'll get that fire back in his belly that caused him to rise to the status he had a year ago or so.

Thanks for posting Joisy gal. BTW, how did you makeout from the storm? Are you far enough away from the ocean to have missed the devastation?

That's a really nice story. He's got a really great family.

He may be a small town boy with simple needs, but when in New York, he catches as many Yankee games, Knicks games, and Ranger's games as he can.....so he has a taste for the big city as well.

He hasn't been himself lately it seems. Hopefully, he'll get that fire back in his belly that caused him to rise to the status he had a year ago or so.

Thanks for posting Joisy gal. BTW, how did you makeout from the storm? Are you far enough away from the ocean to have missed the devastation?

Yes I am a Jersey girl for life but I reside in Hilton Head Island SC now. I have family and friends still in NJ and they are ok. Thanks for asking!