SportsWrath

Harry Carson summaries the 2009 Giants season/Team

JackStroud

Welcome to December 27th at around 4:30 PM.

No you can pin that on the head coach

if a team plays without pride they have no leadership.........most teams on the rise have a great december even in a bad previous year

unfortunately you cannot draft a HC..........you have to go the free agent route

No you can pin that on the head coach

if a team plays without pride they have no leadership.........most teams on the rise have a great december even in a bad previous year

unfortunately you cannot draft a HC..........you have to go the free agent route

yah, I sure wish Tom Coughlin could have suited up. He would have surely made an awesome safety last year. And his mere aura could have prevented Jacobs knee problems and Tuck's shoulder...and ya know what else? He surely could cover a running back/tight end.

yah, I sure wish Tom Coughlin could have suited up. He would have surely made an awesome safety last year. And his mere aura could have prevented Jacobs knee problems and Tuck's shoulder...and ya know what else? He surely could cover a running back/tight end.

theres a term for this

its called defending the indefensible

I cant remember a Vince Lombardi team, Bill Parcells team, Rex Ryan team, Bill Bellicheck team punking out the last 3 games of a year

you want to finish on a high note..........not lay down like a beaten dog

Mike Singletary would have had a coranary if his team lay down in December.......whatever their record

i had to laugh when Chase Blackburn got pulled at MLBer only to see Goff act like he just saw a football for the 1st time when he'd gotten one for his most recent birthday.

The 2009 team was too talented to play like it did.....you have to lay that at the coaches feet

we have a new Stadium........perhaps its time Reese went out and got his own head coach......its time

theres a term for this

its called defending the indefensible

I cant remember a Vince Lombardi team, Bill Parcells team, Rex Ryan team, Bill Bellicheck team punking out the last 3 games of a year

you want to finish on a high note..........not lay down like a beaten dog

Mike Singletary would have had a coranary if his team lay down in December.......whatever their record

i had to laugh when Chase Blackburn got pulled at MLBer only to see Goff act like he just saw a football for the 1st time when he'd gotten one for his most recent birthday.

For the 100th time, hating on a Coach for piss poor play by the athletes and piss poor coordinating by the Coordinator who was the mighty Spags' protege is retarded. Shit happens. Let it go. The dude won us a championship and has something like 1 losing season (his first here). 4 playoff appearances and 2 division titles.

For the 100th time, hating on a Coach for piss poor play by the athletes and piss poor coordinating by the Coordinator who was the mighty Spags' protege is retarded. Shit happens. Let it go. The dude won us a championship and has something like 1 losing season (his first here). 4 playoff appearances and 2 division titles.

Spags won the SB