SportsWrath

Plaxico rates high as a Target ...............

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
Fitzgerald and Boldin of the Cards. Where do they rank? Warner throws to them huh?

Check the link in the first post of this thread.

Guest Lockhart
Still ranked in the top 15 WR's in the NFL :rock:

He had better after 166 attempts - Larry Fitzgerald had a 166 attempts like Plaxico and 103 receptions to Plaxicos pitiful 76, and Fitzgerald had Warner and McCown.

Marvin Harrison had 82 receptions on just 132 attempts.

Absolutely - could have got New Orleans first - they would love having Manning as a Saint - Giants get their choice of QBs - Cutler, Leinhart , or Young. Leinhart seems ot have the same weak arm as Eli, so Cutler would make the most sense. Some have compared Cutler to a young Favre.

If eli's so awful then a team wouldnt trade a top pick for him. Also, we'll keep in mind that you would rather have Cutler over Eli and see how that one works itself out in the long run.

Check the link in the first post of this thread.

check your pants for any sign of man hood...

i'm sure ever pass thrown to Plax was catchable...

and the manner in which these stats were compiled were not questionable...

can you please post soemthing relavent??? Juts one time???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No....you can't..........

Guest Lockhart
check your pants for any sign of man hood...

i'm sure ever pass thrown to Plax was catchable...

and the manner in which these stats were compiled were not questionable...

can you please post soemthing relavent??? Juts one time???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No....you can't..........

I'll stick to the football posts - you stick with your insults, vulgarity, and fascination with the male derrier - you seem most comfortable dealing with that subject, instead of football.

I'll try to sum it up. Lockey's point (I think) is that Manning's passes to Plax were way off half the time...and Plax isn't a WR that can catch very well. A La Harrison, Fitzgerald, or even Mushin Muhamaad. To sum it up Lock thinks Eli sucks and so does Plax.

END of STORY (I hope).

Guest Lockhart
I'll try to sum it up. Lockey's point (I think) is that Manning's passes to Plax were way off half the time...and Plax isn't a WR that can catch very well. A La Harrison, Fitzgerald, or even Mushin Muhamaad. To sum it up Lock thinks Eli sucks and so does Plax.

END of STORY (I hope).

Not bad - whether you think it's Plaxico or Eli - maybe both - the stats are horrible.

Not bad - whether you think it's Plaxico or Eli - maybe both - the stats are horrible.

Part 2: Amongst your 113 posts on the SAME subject...in order to get ELI/PLAX to have better 'catch and throw' or 'thrown to/completions' stats. Plax and Eli should work together more often huh?

NFL Network said this and so did ESPN. They broke Peyton Manning down and Eli Manning down. Both are very similar at the line of scrimmage BUT Eli's passes weren't that sharp in the RED zone nor on 3rd down situations. Accuracy was a problem late in the season for Eli. When and IF SHockey/Plax/Eli work on these things the Giants can have plenty of success. NFL Network said this...namely Steve Mariucci.

Guest Lockhart
Part 2: Amongst your 113 posts on the SAME subject...in order to get ELI/PLAX to have better 'catch and throw' or 'thrown to/completions' stats. Plax and Eli should work together more often huh?

NFL Network said this and so did ESPN. They broke Peyton Manning down and Eli Manning down. Both are very similar at the line of scrimmage BUT Eli's passes weren't that sharp in the RED zone nor on 3rd down situations. Accuracy was a problem late in the season for Eli. When and IF SHockey/Plax/Eli work on these things the Giants can have plenty of success. NFL Network said this...namely Steve Mariucci.

No. 114 - you got it - Shockey as well.