SportsWrath

I take it back Sheridan is not the guy

JackStroud

First off I was defending Sheridan. But here goes anyway. Against the eagles Tuck was hurt, bad. But played anyway. We didnt have Osi. Or Rocky, or Robbins. And yes Spags had 80 points scored on him in his first 2 games, but he came in and changed the entire defense from top to bottom. The team needed real playing time to get it down, and get it down they did. By the last game of that same superbowl season he held the best offense of all time to 14 points. Sheridan was handed a already well established defense, and he also got players that already fully know the play book.

Like I said, I have faith that Sheridan will work his way through these problems, but Spags was the man.

I did give him a break. Did you even read the post you quoted?

We hardly pressured Romo at all. With the crew we have on our D-line, QB's should be running for thier lives every other play. And dont even get me started on our run defense, allowing 250+ yards is as bad as it gets.

Spags was never overrated, the man is a defensive genius

I know you were defending sheridan I just think Spagnuolo did some things I did not like our last five games last year,he was smart,we did win a super bowl with him and he was better then Tim Lewis for sure. I just Sheridan will be equally has good and don't think there was much else Spags would of done to stop Dallas's running game