SportsWrath

I take it back Sheridan is not the guy

JackStroud

If your alluding to Blackburn he was the wise ol guy who stopped his blitz and dropped back toward witten

Pierce was right on Wittens back but as is his norm, and its very weird Pierce never stuck out his arm to try and divert the TD pass

Blackburn's back was to the pass, at least Pierce got into position to attempt to make a play. Blackburn was fooled.

LOL

laugh all you want but its the truth.

the damn announcers even said it. and watching the play its obvious.

but i guess your blackburn love eyes only see what they want.

within a few weeks chase will only be on the field for special teams anyway

I wouldnt go that far Jack. But the run defense, and the pass rush are a concern right now. I hope they can go back to the drawing board and figure this out. I said to myself last night, if Spags was still here, he would have gone striaght to the drawing board and figured a way to get some pressure and stop the run, Sheridan just didnt do that. But give the guy a break, this is his first season a DC ever. I still have faith he will work this out.

Ok enough of the Spags crap did we touch DMac in that Eagles game last year under Spags,and oh yeah through his first two games Spags gave up 80 points. We were without Canty they took out Tuck and our safeties were hurt give freaking Sheridan a break,we dialed up the blitz and did get some pressure on Romo forcing some of those int's,Romo does use feet alot and is not easy to bring down,Enough of this he is not Spags crap,I thought Spags was a little overatted last year without two of the four aces.

laugh all you want but its the truth.

the damn announcers even said it. and watching the play its obvious.

but i guess your blackburn love eyes only see what they want.

within a few weeks chase will only be on the field for special teams anyway

Pierce had coverage....do you have crap in your ears

the announcers complimented Blackburn saying he was NOT fooled on the play and quickly moved back to help out pierce when he reognized where the ball was going

Pierce was drapped on witten's back and as usual made no attempt to swat the ball..........he is useless

the announcers complimented Blackburn saying he was NOT fooled on the play and quickly moved back to help out pierce when he reognized where the ball was going

Pierce was drapped on witten's back and as usual made no attempt to swat the ball..........he is useless

LOL everyone heard the announcers say it was Blackburne's miss except for you Jack. "He peeked in at Romo for just a second and Witten was gone" or something to that effect.

Even I have to admit your making shit up Jackyboy like always.

Infact go here. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d812c9e17/WK-2-Tony-Romo-highlights

At the 1:40 mark you can see what the announcer actually had to say, Blackburn was outplayed like the back up he is.

LOL everyone heard the announcers say it was Blackburne's miss except for you Jack. "He peeked in at Romo for just a second and Witten was gone" or something to that effect.

listen shix for brains......the announcers nor you nor I knew what the coverage assignments were on that particular play

you need to be a giants player or coach to know that..............agian useless pierce was drapped on the guys back and did not even make an attempt to swat the ball

as usual, useless as a witches tit

ive noticed thats a pattern with pierce.......even when hes on his man he does not react to the pass

maybe hes partially blind

sorry bozo

saying you heard "something to that effect" does not cut it in life or in a court of law

in other words you dont know exactly what the f you heard

Even I have to admit your making shit up Jackyboy like always.

Infact go here. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d812c9e17/WK-2-Tony-Romo-highlights

At the 1:40 mark you can see what the announcer actually had to say, Blackburn was outplayed like the back up he is.

you dont have to admit anything

we'll just take it for granted your a little slow........possibly brain damaged

Spags also gave up 80 points the first 2 weeks agreed. But for some reason, Spags was very intelligent and it was obvious from his adjustments and his interviews etc. He just looked like a smart individual. Sheridan on the other hand just doesnt seem like a bright individual. Lets see, Im not ready to crucify him yet. If Gilbride can get this much of leash, this fuckface surely can. But for some reason, it doesnt give me a good feeling.

Jeez, two games...the guy has game-planned for two games. This is his first season as a DC: we don't know what we have. We're definitely going to miss Spags at times during this season, because Sheridan is probably going to make some beginner's mistakes, but can we at least go through a season before praising/crucifying the guy?

Jack, has Chase hit you up for cash yet? ;)

You are definitely the most dedicated fan of second-stringers I've ever been in contact with.

Ok enough of the Spags crap did we touch DMac in that Eagles game last year under Spags,and oh yeah through his first two games Spags gave up 80 points.

First off I was defending Sheridan. But here goes anyway. Against the eagles Tuck was hurt, bad. But played anyway. We didnt have Osi. Or Rocky, or Robbins. And yes Spags had 80 points scored on him in his first 2 games, but he came in and changed the entire defense from top to bottom. The team needed real playing time to get it down, and get it down they did. By the last game of that same superbowl season he held the best offense of all time to 14 points. Sheridan was handed a already well established defense, and he also got players that already fully know the play book.

Like I said, I have faith that Sheridan will work his way through these problems, but Spags was the man.

We were without Canty they took out Tuck and our safeties were hurt give freaking Sheridan a break,

I did give him a break. Did you even read the post you quoted?

we dialed up the blitz and did get some pressure on Romo forcing some of those int's,Romo does use feet alot and is not easy to bring down,Enough of this he is not Spags crap,I thought Spags was a little overatted last year without two of the four aces.

We hardly pressured Romo at all. With the crew we have on our D-line, QB's should be running for thier lives every other play. And dont even get me started on our run defense, allowing 250+ yards is as bad as it gets.

Spags was never overrated, the man is a defensive genius

It's crazy to judge Sheridan's performance on last week's game.

We got gouged on the run, but we also produced 4 turnovers, including a pick-6 (should have been 2 defensive td's if not for the blown call).

The cowboys line is mammoth....by the same token, our offensive line shut down the best pass-rushing defense in the league last year.

Like I've said before, this was a typical (crazy) Giants-Cowboys game....I'm not making much of it at all.

We won't know what this defense is all about until after Game #4, in my opinion.

Boley played a great game. He didn't practice at all in camp if I remember correctly, and I believe this was his first week of practice pretty much? He came in and led the team in tackles,. Played sideline to sideline and layed the wood a couple of times pretty good. To me, other than Phillips, Boley might've been the best defensive player we had last night. I am extremely encouraged after his first game as a Giant.

I agree....Boley has speed, plus a motor. He's going to continue to improve.

Phillips is becoming a real playmaker....he had a great game.

I'd love to see Sintim get in there, too.

Yah, that's exactly what he said...

listen shix for brains......the announcers nor you nor I knew what the coverage assignments were on that particular play

you need to be a giants player or coach to know that..............agian useless pierce was drapped on the guys back and did not even make an attempt to swat the ball

as usual, useless as a witches tit

ive noticed thats a pattern with pierce.......even when hes on his man he does not react to the pass

maybe hes partially blind

Okay, you're neither a Giants player or coach, yet you somehow believe that ball being thrown to the right is somehow the middle linebacker (the obvious run stuffer in goal line situations) assignment?

Blackburn simply was fooled by Tony Romo and couldn't get back into position in time...Pierce wasn't fooled as much, but wasn't quite fast enough to make up for Blackburn's assignment mistake.

First off I was defending Sheridan. But here goes anyway. Against the eagles Tuck was hurt, bad. But played anyway. We didnt have Osi. Or Rocky, or Robbins. And yes Spags had 80 points scored on him in his first 2 games, but he came in and changed the entire defense from top to bottom. The team needed real playing time to get it down, and get it down they did. By the last game of that same superbowl season he held the best offense of all time to 14 points. Sheridan was handed a already well established defense, and he also got players that already fully know the play book.

Like I said, I have faith that Sheridan will work his way through these problems, but Spags was the man.

I did give him a break. Did you even read the post you quoted?

We hardly pressured Romo at all. With the crew we have on our D-line, QB's should be running for thier lives every other play. And dont even get me started on our run defense, allowing 250+ yards is as bad as it gets.

Spags was never overrated, the man is a defensive genius

They couldn't pass on us. You can't pass, you obviously turn to the run, especially in a close game.

And pressure does not equate to sack.

In fact, if you look back, excepting that fluke interception off of Witten's foot, the other takeaways resulted from Romo throwing before he wanted to. That's all the pressure I need.

The other thing is, Sheridan has to tell the corners, specifically Bruce Johnson and Corey Webster to man up and actually try to make a tackle.

I think most of the runs were Michael Johnson responsible he seemed totally out of position and couldn't tackle worth shit,Kenny Phillips had to chase most guys from behind. Johnson has not impressed me thus far and I would love to get a safety to pair with Phillips I know its a long way away but trade up for Taylor Mays in next years draft please Jerry Please

I think most of the runs were Michael Johnson responsible he seemed totally out of position and couldn't tackle worth shit,Kenny Phillips had to chase most guys from behind. Johnson has not impressed me thus far and I would love to get a safety to pair with Phillips I know its a long way away but trade up for Taylor Mays in next years draft please Jerry Please

Michael Johnson absolutely sucks.